Author Topic: Kiquaii, get your butt over here <3  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Ka$h

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Kiquaii, get your butt over here <3
« on: May 15, 2014, 02:55:02 pm »
Some of you may notice my title of a 'newbie'. I have made a new account after leaving for a long time.

This wonderful floof has given me all of the info I need (And even more. <3) and has been an extremely good friend.
Because of her being a close friend of mine (school one, uh huh.) she knew who I was instantly. As you may have noticed, she draws too. The pictures are a lot more than  amazing, really!
All the other people that need help should contact her and she would surely (I hope so. xD) help you.

I wuv ya Kiqi, we all love ya.
Hello there!
If you need any help PM me!

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: Kiquaii, get your butt over here <3
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 05:03:48 pm »
Wut. ;3;

Danke.
It means so much to me, really. I would be more than happy to help others and I don't really find telling you about new things a problem. You have done so much for me, and I try to do the same back. Thank you! <3

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 07:49:37 pm »
Awwh, that's so sweet.
I love it when people are patient and stand by you.
Whether it's at school or online, best would possibly be both. :3
RETIRED.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 10:26:01 pm »
Ms. Kiquaii well deserves this praise. While I haven't seen her around for very long, I have seen quite some helpful posts she's made in the Help boards. Even some mappin' tutorials. She's been nothin' but a helpful one and her aid is greatly appreciate here. A bright lass she is. Not to mention her friendly attitude towards most in the community. Ye're lucky to have a good friend such as she who watches yer back and informs ye' on certain matters like the ones ye've listed yerself.
gone

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 06:44:04 am »
Ms. Kiquaii well deserves this praise. While I haven't seen her around for very long, I have seen quite some helpful posts she's made in the Help boards. Even some mappin' tutorials. She's been nothin' but a helpful one and her aid is greatly appreciate here. A bright lass she is. Not to mention her friendly attitude towards most in the community. Ye're lucky to have a good friend such as she who watches yer back and informs ye' on certain matters like the ones ye've listed yerself.

Well I've been playing on FH for a year already (But I didn't do anything on the website o3o) When I logged into my acc (here) it crashed. So I made a new one and now I'm both in  game and on the forums.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/