Author Topic: Praise for Fixl  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Praise for Fixl
« on: October 08, 2014, 01:53:47 am »
This is a praise for Fixl, a good and active member.

Dear Fixl, you are an amazing person. Your post you made in my bio was so beautiful and amazing I started crying! You give me the power to make it through the hardest challenges in life and you are one of my main inspiration of my life. I feel like you could be a true life saver for someone in need of help and courage. There is not a person I know who can take your place in my heart, all I want you to know is that I appreciate it. :'( 

Scincerely yours,

Sergey (Crusoe)

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: Praise for Fixl
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 06:02:02 am »
Wow, thank you! I didn't think those words would make such an impact on you, I'm glad they did!
I didn't know I can do so much with only a few words, and I'm overjoyed listening to this. It makes me happy also, and I'm proud I can do so now. Thanks a lot, I really don't know how to act when someone says things like this, but it really warmed me up. I'm glad I can be an inspiration to someone.

Thank you for these heart touching words. c:

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 11:28:58 am »
Friendship makes inspiration, Inspiration makes courage, and courage makes the soul. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 11:34:50 am »
Aw this was beautifully said, hun.
Aye, Fixl most definitely deserves the praise. (:
This was very sweet of ya, love.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 11:46:58 am »
Thanks Jim, I really do think Fixl deserved a praise. He tries to help everyone he can so he can be a big help with people.

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 02:21:06 pm »
~Le crying~ BOOTYFUL, FABULOUS, GORGEOUS, AMAZING, BRAVO!! That was so nice of u hun! I'm sure Fixl appreciates this very much C:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 02:22:37 pm by ~Raven~ »

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 08:30:49 pm »
Im sure Fixl does appreciate it. I had held back my tears for over a year now ever since my grandma died. Fixl gave me something that I almost never had which was inspiration. I only had one inspiration which is my Grandpa who I never met. My family and realitives told me great stories about him and I wish I could have met him. He is amazing when he speaks his words of power, its almost like he was born with it. The last time I had ever met anyone like that was at a camp over in the summer. Our cabin leader "Pastor Mike". I was the best at blinking contests and on the last day of camp he told me this:  "You know this little game we play with our eyes? Well its more than a game. I belive that god has given you the power to look into peoples minds and almost feel them, know who they are, what problems they have. So when you are out of here you will be a changed person, a person nobody has never seen before." Those words truly changed me and with wgat Fixl said they have changed me and my personality as a whole.