Author Topic: Special Thanks  (Read 1677 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Special Thanks
« on: September 06, 2015, 03:23:35 am »
Okay...first off....Enoki and Moontwist how dare you two for making me cry! <3
I love you both so much I just...I rarely check out things for MOTS and don't really nominate much anymore. Especially since I know I haven't been as active as I should be on the forums when I saw that you two nominated me for MOTS I just couldn't believe my eyes. I flat out cried like a baby. I love you both so much, and you two deserve so much happiness and good luck on this game and anywhere in life. I will do what I can to try and make it up to you guys for being as kind as you two are to me. <3
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 09:15:23 am by Sietara »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: Special Thanks
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 12:29:54 pm »
It's fantastic that you have taken this role, be proud floofy! :3 That's what comes when you work hard and put your mind to things. But you should also know that you should gain more responsibility from this and possibly learn new things from this.

Would you like some tissues too? xD -Give you tissue box- All yours and scented like strawberry. c:

This role shows you how kind, loving and a wonderful member a floof is, just keep raising that over the limits so people will love you like they never did.

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 12:48:57 pm »
It's fantastic that you have taken this role, be proud floofy! :3 That's what comes when you work hard and put your mind to things. But you should also know that you should gain more responsibility from this and possibly learn new things from this.

Would you like some tissues too? xD -Give you tissue box- All yours and scented like strawberry. c:

This role shows you how kind, loving and a wonderful member a floof is, just keep raising that over the limits so people will love you like they never did.

*Graciously accepts your tissues*
Thank you so much Ritty <3
Also I noticed you nominated me as well love. I thank you greatly I have only been nominated once before, but never won the voting. Though I must admit winning the votes or not to me this is a great honor I could ever be given. I do understand what you mean by responsibility though. I honestly mostly come here to enjoy my time with everyone. Meet news friends, and to just help anywhere I can. So for me this is a huge cupcake of love to the face from the community. ^^

Thank you lots also for your nominations love. <3

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 12:58:39 pm »
*Graciously accepts your tissues*
Thank you so much Ritty <3
Also I noticed you nominated me as well love. I thank you greatly I have only been nominated once before, but never won the voting. Though I must admit winning the votes or not to me this is a great honor I could ever be given. I do understand what you mean by responsibility though. I honestly mostly come here to enjoy my time with everyone. Meet news friends, and to just help anywhere I can. So for me this is a huge cupcake of love to the face from the community. ^^

Thank you lots also for your nominations love. <3
Sweet words. <3 You're welcome. I'd always love to make people happy in some way, so I am not that kind of person who focuses on only 'one' figure, but everyone to know that there is a fair share of kindness. :)

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 01:00:44 pm »
I am pretty similar on that part my dear. ^^