Author Topic: For my fellow staff...  (Read 2587 times)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: For my fellow staff...
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2015, 10:59:55 pm »
This is really beautiful, Sura<3 I'm sure the staff will really appreciate it!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2015, 07:23:54 pm »
Sura.. My dear friend, sister and colleague.

You sent this text to me through skype first, after we had spoken in phone, and I can't thank you enough for this.
Your words are laced with such careful observations and kindness I don't know what to say..
That you, who I adore and who I respect, see me this way is more then just flattering, I'm so freaking lucky to have a friend like you, and even more amazing I get to work with you as well!

You're so intelligent, have such patience and understanding when needed, with a fierce protective and just side, and you never hesitate to protect a friend or someone in need. God knows you've been there for me so many times, giving me your full time and gentle care when I need it.

You are one of the very few that ever heard me cry, and I feel so safe being just...myself around you. I trust you fully.
You have such talent with how you see people, with how you write, and with how you express yourself that I can say for sure you'll always be a inspiration to me.

I love you so very much. My sister.

hugs// Shally

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2015, 05:30:08 pm »
([GROSS SOBBING])

Ahh, I've always loved your way with words, Sura. Where do I start with you, love? <3

You're one of the most sincere, fiercely loyal, and down-to-earth honest people I've ever been blessed to know and call family. I admire so much about your strength of personality and love for those you encounter, and you're one of a kind, irreplaceable, and you've been a safe place to fall back on when things get a little too wild. For all of the light you say I bring, it's really all because I have people like you in my life to remind me why I do what I do, and keep me smiling. ^.^

Thank you so much for this post, Sura. It's masterfully written, and done so from the heart, and I think you deserve all the praise and love and more for everything you do. We're blessed to have you here, and it's a blessing to call you a friend, teammate, family, and a sister. <3
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||