Author Topic: Quick sappy blah  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Quick sappy blah
« on: May 06, 2016, 09:39:32 pm »
Ok, so lately I've been a bit down, but this past week my mood has spiked to the highest it's been in months, and I have some rad goats to thank for that.

Goat Mama (TheGhostlyGoat), Darkky, and the rest of you rad goats who aren't so forum active (you know who you are <3) you guys are the best. Even though we only really talk online, you're still probably my best friends and I just gotta shower you with some love for a bit. All the jokes, the comforting reassurance, the roleplays, the dank memes, Murphy and his reign of horrific memes and all that other good stuff... some good crap right there. I remember I met Goat and Darkky at N/Z in flourite one day and we talked, and a year later we started Skyping and playing Lioden and ToS together and we just clicked. I've genuinely never felt so comfortable with a group of people, and talking to you just made me kind of forget my anxiety and unwind a bit.
So, just putting this sappiness out there because these two are amazing people and I love them with all my meme-filled heart.
Thank you, Meme Team <3

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Quick sappy blah
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 09:47:23 pm »
This is very sweet Scuttle! They'll love it I have a feeling! ^^ (Is horrible with compliments)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Quick sappy blah
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 09:51:13 pm »
Good to see that your mood changed around thanks to your meme team there ^^
Hopefully they see this and feel how much they mean to you c;