Author Topic: Thank You <3  (Read 1445 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Thank You <3
« on: February 14, 2017, 11:19:35 pm »
I joined FeralHeart May 10, 2014 - almost three years ago.

I haven't been nearly as active as I was back then, but I'm hoping to change that now.

It's just that...wow. This community is unlike anything I've ever seen before. Everyone here is so nice it's indescribable. It thrills me to see old faces sticking around as well as new ones popping up. It saddens me to see so many close friends leave, but I'm glad to know that I'll be making new ones.

FeralHeart was, undoubtedly, the thing that introduced me to the true greatness of a computer. I've learned so much just by being in this community, I can't express it.

I want to thank every single member of FeralHeart out there, especially my forum friends <3 even though the people I knew best have left I will always hold on to the memories of them. Thank you all, members and staff, for making FeralHeart a sanctuary. I love everyone here so much.

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You <3
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 11:27:47 pm »
That's very sweet of you to say, .Echoz. and I am sure the rest of the community appreciates your kind words as much as I do; especially it being said on Valentine's Day, where it's a good time to elaborate on how grateful you are to have certain people in your life. I'm sure you'll make just as good of friends around this time as you did before back in 2014, as there are plenty of wonderful floofs around who are willing to talk. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 11:42:00 pm »
This is such a sweet post, Echoz! The Feralheart community grows over time, goes through it's changes and bumpy roads!
It is also great to see old and new faces alike, being able to welcome people into the community and see old friends.~

You are truly welcome though, Echo' for anything we or I've done for yeh. You seem super nice and hopefully I will see yeh in-game soon so we can hang out!<33

Thank you again for posting such a thing!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 12:46:53 am »
Thank you so much Echoz. Even though we've never met each other, your words mean a lot to me. And how you say you can't express it, I feel the same way. It feels like you have no words, everything's just great! :) I hope to see you around more, you seem like a really genuine person! This post was very kind of you and i'm sure there are a lot of people who will appreciate reading this. Happy Valentines Day floof!~ <3
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 12:53:30 am »
Very kind of you to post, Echoz! I'm sure the community will appreciate and enjoy reading your words c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 04:07:18 am »
Thank ye so much f'er the praise, Echoz. It truly means a lot to hear your words. Thank ye f'er sticking by us and the game f'er so long. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧