Author Topic: Cant sign in at all???  (Read 1021 times)

Offline DjJJHamdog

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Pain in real but so is hope
    • DjJJHamdog
    • DjJJHamdog
    • View Profile
Cant sign in at all???
« on: July 29, 2019, 11:54:42 pm »
so I have the login page up and I DID type in my user and password correctly but it still wont let me in the game! Ive been having this issue for around two months and I dont know what to do :/

Offline Aico

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Le bleh bleh bleh
    • View Profile
Re: Cant sign in at all???
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 12:56:23 am »
Hey! Maybe try changing your password, but if this issue has been occurring for this long, maybe try contacting a staff member for some help. Make sure then when the webpage is up, it’s not minimized in the background.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 05:18:12 am »
Make sure that your login does not include any special characters and is within 16 characters.
Also what is the error screen showing? Is it a failure to connect to the front server, or is it a rejected login?

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 11:19:36 am »
Just checking, but you are seeing this login page after you submit your login details, right?

Usually it takes a few minutes of being logged into the login page to be able to login and connect to the game itself for some people. If you're not seeing this page then the login details you are typing in are incorrect. If you are definitely seeing this login page, then we can be reassured that your login details really are correct thus no password change should be necessary.

If this is the case then you may need to re-consider if your connection is working efficiently. Have you attempted to restart your router? It may be the case that you can use your browser and whatnot, but it takes more strength in connection for the game. Not a dramatic amount of strength, but it just takes more umpth. Especially if you're using a wireless connection. If you are then I would consider getting an ethernet cable so you are getting your wifi connection directly rather than wirelessly to get that strong connection, if you are using wireless connection.

Changes such as internet providers could also be a reason for your sudden inability to log into the game, if any change of internet provider has been made. Either way, you should consider what I said above.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 11:24:16 am by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 01:52:31 pm »
Did you make sure to download the correct version of FH?
RETIRED.

Offline DjJJHamdog

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Pain in real but so is hope
    • DjJJHamdog
    • DjJJHamdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 10:12:57 pm »
I think it is my connection. I have the correct version of fh and I tried not minimizing the page. It tells me I'm unable to connect to the front server. I'm gona try to restart my router now though  :P