Author Topic: Most populated maps?  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Halfmoon112

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Most populated maps?
« on: September 17, 2016, 06:42:44 pm »
Heya everyone! I'm a returning player, haven't played this game for years! I decided to come back and was surprised to see a new update, but I downloaded it and after a bit of troubleshooting, it works ^w^

Back in 2014, I remember some maps (the default ones) were more populated than others, and there was this place where everyone would chill and look for potential recruits. With all the new maps in the update, I have no idea where to go now. Any suggestions?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Most populated maps?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 06:55:15 pm »
I would say that The Grounds is arguably the most populated map at the moment, since it is one of the starter maps of the patch and one of the first people will see. Some fluffs like to crowd around the entrance near the Lonely Cave portal, so you're sure to hear a few conversations and roleplay advertisements there. You can find plenty of roleplays in the other maps, though-- Eastern Pass, Seaside Grove, and Cherika Valley are usually quite plentiful with roleplays.

Keep in mind that the update is still fairly new and people are still looking to find their footing. What maps may be populated now may change in the future, but at present, I would say that you shouldn't have any trouble looking in the Grounds. Don't be afraid to explore elsewhere, though. Part of the setup of the new maps is to encourage exploration of the different maps. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 09:12:13 pm »
As Warriorstrike said, The Grounds is the most populate. That's where I hang out most of the time and where a lot of people advertise for their roleplays. But I do find crowds in Seaside Grove as well.

I also encourage you to download custom maps! There usually aren't other people but they're a great way to add new worlds and new adventures to your FeralHeart experiences :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline .effervescence.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • None
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 04:55:02 am »
Yes, The Grounds is the most populated place. Though, i cant really go into that map without crashing :/ hopefully it will get better haha

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 11:23:23 am »
Oh, welcome back to FeralHeart, Halfmoon112! Along with Cherika Valley, The Grounds (passing-by map which leads to three other places) it's the most populated public map in the game and it's the base for many roleplays. Many players go there to socialize, meet new floofs, and sometimes take part in small roleplays. As for Cherika Valley, it's one of the biggest maps in FeralHeart and it has quite a lot to explore! You can find plenty of different roleplays there.

Hope you have fun exploring and that you'll find some roleplay groups!

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:24:54 am by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu