Author Topic: ~xXPurely MetallicXx~(Unique mapped canine rp searching for members)  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Angelwing351

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
~xXPurely MetallicXx~
We lived in the city of Saibogu, as dogs or wolves. The people didn't seem to mind us and we never bothered them as we were content to roam the streets looking for food and taking refuge in some of the abandoned buildings. There was only one strange building; a lab with weird and strange scents coming from there. Then the scientist humans began picking us off the streets. Bringing us to a secret room in their lab they ran tests and experiments, replacing parts of our bodies with machines and others were turned into complete robots. We were kept in cells in the basement I don't even think the other humans noticed we were missing. Maybe they assumed all us strays had died off. Over half my body had been replaced by robot parts, I feared they were going to turn us all into mindless robots. When they took me out for more testing I fought back and in the struggle the buildings generator was damaged. The electric gates to the cells failed and we all escaped. The other humans in the city were so horrified upon seeing us they all left, leaving us and the humans from the lab alone there. Once loners we all banded together to form a pack and protect ourselves and other dogs from being captured again. The scientists have their robot wolves searching the city as they try to reclaim us but we are strong, we will take our city back. ~Nausicaa-leader of Purely Metallic.

Purely Metallic is a mapped roleplay in the City of Saibogu. We are semi-literate to literate and active daily. A lot of us do have presets so please be willing to download them (I will make a preset pack with all our presets if needed) but you do not have to have a preset to join. We accept all canines whether normal, cyborg (partly robotic) or robot. My awesome friend and co-leader tuffgirl66 has make a robot preset pack that members can use, do NOT take credit for these as your own as she worked very hard on them. We are a very easygoing roleplay and we like to have fun above anything else!

New Update:
We now have an amazing site site thanks to Shadow~Wolf! It has much more info on the pack and its members:
www.Saibogu.webs.com

Current members: 17

If interested in joining send a join request to the group ~xXPurely MetallicXx~ or whisper Angelwing351. You can also message me if you have any questions or want more info on our pack ^^ Thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 02:11:14 pm by Angelwing351 »

Offline akimra2622

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
Re: ~xXPurely MetallicXx~(Unique mapped canine rp searching for members)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 05:52:55 pm »
I'd love to join!! This sounds great!! Just a question though, how do we get the map and the presets? And do you have a website?

Offline Angelwing351

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 05:57:16 pm »
Awesome! I can message you the download links if you'd like, or im online right now if you want to make a charrie and join the group (links are also in our group bio) and no we don't have a website yet, although I may be making a site or DA page soon. ^^

Offline tuffgirl66

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • yain't
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 01:23:31 am »
Psssssssssssssst. Also consider joining us as a scientist! After all, we need someone to do all of the robot programming and cyborg experimenting, right? A preset for this is HIGHLY recommended. If you want to be a scientist, better join quick as space for this rank is limited!

Offline Lythia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Howl ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 06:25:17 pm »
This sounds like an awesome RP ;D, could I join?

Offline Angelwing351

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 06:44:28 pm »
Sure we'd love to have you ^^ im on right now if you can get on and whisper Angelwing351 I can add you and give you the map link? Or I can message it to you. :3

Offline Lythia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Howl ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 09:02:57 pm »
Sorry I missed you :/ had to do something. Could you message me the link?

Offline Angelwing351

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 09:56:24 pm »
I think we keep missing each other ;w; I sent you a message with the link :3

Offline Angelwing351

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 07:22:00 pm »
Bump, we are still active and recruiting! ^^

Offline bladewolf98

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • I live to Express..not to Impress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 11:02:23 pm »
i would love to join sounds so cool! iv tried to make on of these RolePlays but i kinda failed at it. :3 ~Blade
So it appears that i have died! Fear not! IM ALIIIIVE!