Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: How creative are you?  (Read 3936 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: How creative are you?
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 10:48:04 am »
I was a tiger slinking through the bushes, I readied my claws and bared my teeth with hope to catch the rabbit that got caught in my sight. I made the leap and carried a fresh rabbit carcass to my den making it the only food in sight until I spotted a deer munching on the grass, I repeated the hunt and before I knew it my claws and teeth had won me another morsel to bring home. Soon after I brought the meal to my camp I saw a wolf approaching with bloodstained fur around its claws and lips after it seemingly spelled doom for my whole group, I looked all around me to find it was only me left and the rebuilding of my clan depended on my survival of the ambush. I did my best to defeat the wolf that had slain my clan, but despite my efforts to bring the canine down, my lifeless body was added to the pile of feline corpses.

Next word: Pain.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2017, 05:09:55 pm »
My body collapsing onto the floor, my legs gone dumb to the touch. I see a faint fog in my vision, clouding over me and surround until I see no more. The trees swaying side to side, acting like a spiritual ritual, I was scared. Curling up into a tight ball trying to look away, a force lifts my up and makes me see what's in front of me, a water fall of blood. Blood, surrounding me in every possible direction. Pain.

Next word: Stars

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Lambbee

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 01:38:27 am »
Saturated skies fancied themselves veiled at the point where your eyes grow weary and the mantle bundled around your youth grows tight, but they never do give up their uncomplicated beauties. Stars. The dappled dancers that advance through the up high. Firmament fires with the blaze to kindle the dreams of a thousand disbelievers, they ask nothing but your dutiful attention.. and perhaps just a smidgen of anticipation.

Sorry it's so short.

Next; Angora.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 02:10:55 am by ColtKing »

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2017, 12:16:11 pm »
(I googled Angora and google said it is Angora Rabbit Fur)
I rolled in the soft fluff wondering where it came from when suddenly I saw a walking pile of the same fluff I was rolling in. Exited, I pounced on the moving pile of fur, rolling in it before I noticed a gooey red substance staining the fur on my back, it was blood. I get up in a panic wondering what I had just rolled on top of, but it was too late to save the rabbit that had perished after the back of my heavy frame had just squashed it into a flat mess, I look at the pile of blood and digested grass with great remorse in the eyes of my sulking face. "What have I done?" I yell out in deep sorrow as crickets fill the ambience with their chirps of sadness, I paw my way back to my den and bury the furry creature near the cave that I found myself sobbing in after the untimely demise of the small critter.

Next word: Parasites.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 11:16:35 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2017, 03:19:11 am »
My body beginning to tremble at the thought of a fast and nimble creature near me. A sudden shiver down my spine. I become paranoid, darting my eyes towards any moving object my pupils could dissect. I figure a small figure on the ground, crawling up on my chair and towards my arm, I swat at it with a powerful hit, it grapples onto my finger it begins drilling into my hand. Burrowing itself into my wrist it glides up my arm like a flow of water going down a mountain. I panic, I faint, falling to the ground. "Deep breaths." I tell myself. "Deep breaths." A sudden twitch in my right arm begins to start, I try to retrain the pain but I still feel the creature working its way through my organs. Reaching my brain, I fall yet again, to the ground, this time, unable to move, my body has been overtaken by what seemed like a tiny insect. It was in fact, a parasite.

(I just watched an anime called Parasyte, basically based from that)

Next word: Bone Marrow

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline smxshmouth

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • If at first you don't succeed, try try again
    • dangan-dork-for-dragons
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2017, 11:16:42 am »
I ran around the swing set, giggling. I glanced toward my mom's figure. She's always on her phone, never looking at me! I just wish sometimes she would pay attention to me. But, despite my negative mood, I continued to run around. Upon venturing further from the swing set, a bigger kid stepped in front of me. I stopped in my tracks. "Hey four-eyes, can you even see where you're going?" He taunted. His friends laughed. I felt tears well up in my cobalt-blue eyes, but I stood my ground. "Y-You're just a bunch of bullies! I'm not af-fraid of you!" I lied, clenching my fists. My stutter must have gave me away, because they all snickered. Suddenly, one of them punched me. I tried not to cry out, but it was a strong punch, so I couldn't help but whimper. And within seconds, they were all on top of me, kicking and punching me, until I heard something snap. They all stepped back, seeming horrified, and ran away. Did I do something..? My arm really, really hurt though.. I turned to look at it. It was broken. There was some red squishy-looking stuff inside it.. I felt sick. My mom finally got off her phone and ran over to me straight away, looking horrified.
"After that, I.. don't remember much else, Doctor Hopper." I said to the therapist. He nodded, and continued to write.

Next word: Waterfall
2d gives me life

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2017, 12:56:00 pm »
The roaring noise of falling water, it captured my attention at the worst time possible. I was in battle and losing when I saw it, water rushing down the very cliff that I stood atop, it was my chance to toss my opponent away yet I was thrown down the waterfall myself before I could finish planning my move. I snapped and flailed and even yelled at the top of the cliff now above me but to no avail, wolves can't fly. I watched the waterfall grind to a halt before my entire left leg and hip shattered on impact with the rocks below and I couldn't help but let out a loud yowl, no-one was anywhere near close enough to hear my cry for help so I tumbled off of the rocks with my two legs as my shoulder too was broken, all-the-while glaring with despise at the top of the waterfall from which I was tossed away. I never looked at waterfalls the same way again, and every time I stand at the top of one I run past it as fast as my three working legs will carry me, my left hind leg never healed and I could never get my revenge. (I might turn this into a story)

Next word: Flame.

My presets.