Author Topic: Asacrecy Questions (youtube and FH)  (Read 12943 times)

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • "Life is too precious, do not destroy it" -MTeresa
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
Asacrecy Questions (youtube and FH)
« on: October 15, 2012, 10:52:57 pm »
This is a place to answer all the questions that you guys repeatedly ask me at least 3 times a day xD I finally got tired of answering these questions and putting them in the descriptions of my videos. So, Here's the place to look for your question if someone already has asked it. If you cannot find an answer/question similar to what you were looking for, go ahead and ask on one of my videos or PM me on youtube.

"1. How do you make these videos? 2. What program do you use? 3. Where do you get the voices? 4. How do you record it?""
1. I edit them using windows movie maker. I don't want to give you a whole tutorial on how to edit a video, there are tons of tutorials on the internet for that. 3. Voice actors. You can get voice actors by either putting a video up on youtube to cast for some, but that usually takes a long time for them to find it. So I just search for good actors and ask them myself. 4. I use fraps, its a free program.

"Wanna team up and do some project like a story?"
If I was still in FH, I totally would. This question has been asked so many times, and similar questions. But to every kind of question like this asking if I would like to do something in FH, I answer: I am too busy to create FH videos, therefor I am not on FH anymore. Maybe next summer I'll have time. But this school year with work and school I have NO time.

"What is Asacrecy? Can I join Asacrecy? Are you part of Asacrecy?"
Possibly a question asked 1,359 times to me. You better listen carefully people xD

If you dont know what 'Asacrecy' is, sadly I have no time to put the story back up. It was deleted, but this summer I will post it again with new and improved writing to be as clear as possible. So, your gonna have to wait a bit ;(.
For now though, Asacrecy is a special, cryptic group of beautiful wolves who are descendants of 'Poisen'. They have special birthmarks to tell if they actually? ARE an asacrecian,? and they are obviously going to be beautiful xD. Their most famous birthmark is a light green line under both eyes. Another one is a mask over their muzzle. And another way to tell is that they all have the same bone structure.
I make video dedications to them. They are not a 'group' that you can join, in fact I don't even know how they have new Asacrecians. I am definitely not part of it, I wish I was like all of you. I feel your pain D;

"How do I know if I saw an Asacrecian?"
Well, I described above their popular markings ^  Other ways to tell are:
1. You rarely see them.
2. There username is always the same as their character's name. They only have and dedicate themselves to one character.
3. Copiers tend to hang out in public, that's when you know 100% they are not real Asacrecians.
4. When they do come out in public, they are running across to their next destination. There are no stops or even hide outs in public.
5. They can be sited in private maps, though rarely. But I've heard and seen screenshots.

"Can I have one of these characters?"
 1. They are not mine. I only make videos with them in my videos, giving them complete credit and dedication (because of their awesomeness).
2. It would be fine if you used them for a video, but I don't think they or anyone else would like the fact that your using? one (or more) of their character(s). Unless its for a video or something, like I do, but you cannot say that she or he is your character since THEY made it, not you. That is a big problem with people, they take their privileges way too far.

In conclusion, yes you can make them. BUT if you are caught giving them no credit, or never mentioning them as NOT YOURS, people will report you. It's happened before and you can't get away with it now that Asacrecy is becoming more and more popular.

"Are you gonna make anymore videos?"
Ah yes, I was actually planning on first doing Hysteria's video (since I already did a poisen video, but it was really short). But I realized it would be quicker and I had a deadline so I had to act fast. Next year I will definitely make a Hysteria video, I already have the concept down and the lines so it will be awesome this summer :)? I won't be on FH at all during this school time becuz I am just too busy with work and school, but will be back next summer with excitingly awesome vids!

"Can I use the audio in one of your videos?"
I'd prefer you did not. Since I had permission from the voice actors to specifically use their voice for the video. As for the music, you may use it if you buy it.

"I think someone copied Poisen. Like, exactly. I saw someone with the name Poisen, same markings and everything. What is the real Poisen? How can I report this person?"
Well it obviously wasn't Poisen. This goes for any Asacrecy character someone copies.
You can report them by taking screenshots of the copier with their usename and character name in the picture as well as the character. Then report it to a mod here on the forums with screenshots. Character copying is extremely obnoxious, and people should be punished in some way in my opinion. Keep an eye out for other players guys ;)

"If you are never allowed to be an Asacrecian, then where do all the characters come from, like on your favourite pairings poll.
Do you personally make up all the characters yourself, or have you actually sighted some of them?
I know the more "important" characters like Poisen and Hysteria come from an actual origin, but basically what I'm asking is where do all the other characters originate from."

We are not sure where they come from exactly. But they probably came from the descendants, since they tend to all look alike. Such as the green line under the eye, the same body structure, stuff like that. And yes, I have heard of sightings of them. Some people send me screenshots (which is how I know people make copies of these characters) and when their char name is the same as their username they are def the original. They also have been seen together with descendants and look the same so we are 90% sure they are Asacrecians. Also to know, there are stories of them.

"Where did this all take place? It couldn't have happened in FH could it?"
It could have happened in an RP game like fh, and it could very much be possible for it to happen in fh. Any kind of rp is possible. I do have doubts that this did happen in a game though, and could be someones made up story. And the actual members in FH like Poisen could be simply dedications to the story. We have no proof, maybe it happened in wolfquest. From what I think it's a pretty old story though. Since the day we found it was at least 8 years ago. At that time I wasn't a very good writer and we translated it very poorly so some things didn't make sense even to me. We posted it on a website called Horseland.com (which I think is still alive) but I don't remember our username. I just thought it was a really cool story. So I copied it from the website when I found FH and posted it there. I deleted though, since my writing didn't do the story justice. Hopefully my new wording is much more improved and easier to gather. And hopefully, I will find and work on more stories in the future! I'm really pumped about this one new Hysteria story that I heard about that took place in a city map but I just need the witnesses and any kind of information/proof from you guys so I can rewrite the story and put it here on FH.

So if you hear anything about an mysterious orangish/gold wolf in a city map tell me!

Oh also, for the story, click here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=28521.0

Other questions? Post them here in the comments or on my videos or in a PM. Thanks guys :D!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 07:26:22 pm by Muser »

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Asacrecy Questions (youtube and FH)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 03:37:38 pm »
Ok.... So I have a question.
If you are never allowed to be an Asacrecian, then where do all the characters come from, like on your favourite pairings poll.
Do you personally make up all the characters yourself, or have you actually sighted some of them?
I know the more "important" characters like Poisen and Hysteria come from an actual origin, but basically what I'm asking is where do all the other characters originate from.

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 06:42:39 pm »
Ok.... So I have a question.
If you are never allowed to be an Asacrecian, then where do all the characters come from, like on your favourite pairings poll.
I know the more "important" characters like Poisen and Hysteria come from an actual origin, but basically what I'm asking is where do all the other characters originate from.
We are not sure where they come from exactly. But they probably came from the descendants, since they tend to all look alike. Such as the green line under the eye, the same body structure, stuff like that. And yes, I have heard of sightings of them. Some people send me screenshots (which is how I know people make copies of these characters) and when their char name is the same as their username they are def the original. They also have been seen together with descendants and look the same so we are 90% sure they are Asacrecians. Also to know, there are stories of them. My friend is still translating these stories for me because they are actually in french. That is why they take so long for me to post them. I have to make sense of the sentences, cuz internet translators are not very accurate in whole sentences but are only in specific words. I search around the internet sometimes to find anything with the word Poisen or Asacrecy (basically anything related) in it so we can find more stories. The source for the first origin story was lost and I tried pasting the story on the internet in it's original language but it didn't come up. Tons to find and not enough time for me right now with school and work to try to find more things Asacrecy related right now. Besides, this is all i've found even when I am not busy. I leave the rest up to my friends and you guys.

Btw, there's a Hysteria story (After Eurasia) that actually happens in FH that I am trying to put together since someone spotted her in a city map and there are many witnesses I just have to find them. I'm really excited for that story!

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 07:19:25 pm »
I didn't realise that it was all a TRUE story.
I always suspected it was just something someone made up, because I read somewhere that it had all happened in another game similar to FH.
But I suppose it would have to be a pretty serious game for there to be a whole story created from it.
Never the less, you mentioned that it was written in French.
So there really has been a story where loads of wolves went mad, and turned into demons, seducing males..... It would be cool if there was proof it all happened in reality, but I doubt it though.

Offline m4rl33n

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • AHHH! WATER, I'M A KITTY NOT A LIFE VEST!!
    • View Profile
    • A New Life, A new Roleplay.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 02:15:23 pm »
What Program do you use to Edit your pictures?
Remember floofies! Need any help pm me!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=xXRelicaXx

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 12:27:51 am »
What Program do you use to Edit your pictures?
Gimp 2

Offline jayme111

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 10:49:14 am »
I think I saw Posien somewhere and she
Almost killed me until a pup came along
and she went to the pup instead of me
But....she said "I'll be back" so I ran?

Do you think it was her? Cause I didn't
Look at the username?

Offline GoodWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 01:07:24 am »
If there were stories about Asacercians, then where would I find them if I want to know more than what information you give me? (not a question to offend your thoughts of this, I like them, it's just that I'm so interested in this ever since I saw your video, great video btw :D )
I have nothing... so don't bother looking at this xD

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 04:47:41 pm »
hmmm........ did u post a Char bio with those lines? ya' know the slyness of a fox that thing? because i thought i recognized it... anyway beautifully done,and remind me not to annoy poisen :)

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline hysteriaa

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Muse.mu
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 03:49:33 am »
@jayme-lee I have no idea. They don't go after people who they don't know unless they have some kind of knowledge they don't want them to know so unless you know something? But there are tons of people who impersonate them so I can't say unless you saw the username.

@Rubyfire Np. I put it in this thread, but here it is again:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=28521.0

@Brenda Lee No I don't think I ever put that in any of my character bios.