Author Topic: Need another helper with a music video...  (Read 4393 times)

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Need another helper with a music video...
« on: July 04, 2013, 02:30:40 am »
I have been doing a lot of video game editing... and I wanted to actually give feral heart a shot. I have been lacking motivation in it... but if anyone is willing to help me with it I will appreciate it. ^^  I just need one helper... the helper must be patient and is willing to cooperate. The helper must role as a wolf and it must be a male character.

for those who are females and would like to join... Do not worry because I am planning to do a male version of the song I am doing, sometime in the future. I am not giving out anymore info about the preview until the real version is done. You can check out the preview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaNX2GbLMuE

If you wish to join just reply here.

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: Need another helper with a music video...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 03:05:42 am »
I'm not quite sure what I'd need to do...but I would love to help ^^ I've made my fair share of male characters, just say the color codes for it and I'll be your little actor.

Offline Satsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 03:11:16 am »
Thanks. You do not need any color codes, just no neon colors... Also no presets unless it is mask markings. ^^ I will tell you what to do in-game, but since it is getting late here do you think we shoot for tomorrow? If your not busy on the game or in rl?

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 03:19:10 am »
Are you in eastern time? I can do tomorrow but I'll need to know what time to be there. Oh, and as for the color I meant is there a specific color the wolf needs to be? Like brown with black markings, blue eyes, etc.? One last thing, (I promise it's the last question x3) what map shall we meet in, and where? ouo

Offline Satsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 03:37:19 am »
Are you in eastern time? I can do tomorrow but I'll need to know what time to be there. Oh, and as for the color I meant is there a specific color the wolf needs to be? Like brown with black markings, blue eyes, etc.? One last thing, (I promise it's the last question x3) what map shall we meet in, and where? ouo

Yes I am in eastern time so I should say 2 p.m? xD The the wolf color you said is fine. We can meet flourite plains N/Z tree. I will whisper you in-game to let you know that I am on if you are willing to give me your username so I can whisper you xD

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 03:52:15 am »
If you need anymore actors or helpers, I'd be glad to be one, since I usually like acting if that's what you mean. ^^
I'm Eastern Time myself. I have a male wolf character with a preset, but the preset just shows a few details you don't need. hurr.
I'd be glad to see it in the future even if you don't need anymore actors or helpers. c:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 03:53:59 am by Hugrf »

Offline Satsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 04:00:03 am »
If you need anymore actors or helpers, I'd be glad to be one, since I usually like acting if that's what you mean. ^^
I'm Eastern Time myself. I have a male wolf character with a preset, but the preset just shows a few details you don't need. hurr.
I'd be glad to see it in the future even if you don't need anymore actors or helpers. c:

hmm... I guess another guy can work but I don't think you will have a lot of parts in it. Are you okay with that? The only reason why I said no preset is because I may not have that particular preset your character has downloaded in my file... So on my screen you will just be a white wolf model and I do not want that D: unless you give me the download file of how your character looks like. :P

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 04:11:16 am »
I could just have another wolf character, really. And I'm fine with that, truly. ^^ Let's hope I can get on OK tomorrow at 2 PM if you'd like.
Also, I have the link to all my preseted characters .fhp's in my signature really, which includes Shinru.
I'll probably search for the number tomorrow when I get my dad's computer. Either that or I can just do another wolf character. :3

Offline Satsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 04:25:15 am »
All right I downloaded your preset. So hopefully I will be able to see you in game tomorrow. ^^ Sorry about making this meeting so late, I sleep late so I cannot actually predict if I will be getting on at 11 or 10 am. Thanks for the help to the both of you. :)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 11:31:58 am »
Oh thank goodness x3 I was hoping it would be around 2:00, I'll be able to stay for about three hours. Do we need more?