Author Topic: Orion's work: Drawing (with colour and other weird stuff)  (Read 2058 times)

Offline MoonStream607

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 03:51:39 am by Orion »
-Allgemeine of the Magia Tribe-
Find me in-game as Nera Orion

Offline MoonStream607

• Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
Re: Orion's work: Drawing (with colour and other weird stuff)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 05:54:47 am »
THIS IS A MINECRAFT FAN FICTION ABOUT AN ENDERMAN WHO IS TOO CURIOUS AND LEARNS MORE THAN SHE NEEDS. WHERE WILL SHE END UP? IN Ender Dreams BY Orion

Introduction to Ender Dreams By: Orion

I sigh as I sit in the darkness of a cave. Around me lies in the walls nether brick and fire. I am an enderm- eh girl... I have purple eyes that plead of freedom in the Ender tribe. I live in the Enderworld, where Queen Enderdragon flies in protection. Father says she protects us, but I doubt it. Father said Grandfather said that before the enderdragon came, we got spawn killed by the legendary Steve. I've heard about Steve, but I never met him. A frightened roar comes from the Queen, I stare at the wall of my hill, then I take a brick and stare out the hole.
I see my father staring at the figure. It's green and has his arms in front of him, but the zombie seems to avoid his gaze, and looks down, but still speaks, "The portal failed to break!! Anything or anyone can come or go... even... Steve!" At the name, tons of the Ender tribe gasps and stares at the creature. Now I know what they are called, zombies. 'In the Flesh tribe, the zombies roam. In the east, the creepers creep, and in the Nether, the gasps weep.' Its a song I used to listen to when I was only an Enderkit. My mother teleports to the zombie, "DON'T YOU DARE say that name again!!!" She screams, I flinch. The zombie looks my direction, "Who is this young one?" I place the block swiftly, but Father says, "Juniper... come out, my little girl." I teleport out.I can't teleport far yet, I am barely able to teleport 5 blocks away. Father stares at me with his bright purple eyes, "You were spying. You KNOW that's not nice." I lower my head in shame, losing eye contact. "Go on, Juniper. We'll talk later." I walk off and pick up a brick off the ground, so I could throw it in anger, but I see it leads into an underground base. Yellow light shines out of the hole. I teleport down and put the block back. I don't want to get caught! I see a trail of torches leading into the distance. Well, Ill just check...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 06:11:52 am by Orion »

Offline MoonStream607

• Nera Orion
    • View Profile
Re: Orion's work: Drawing (with colour and other weird stuff)
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 06:20:10 am »
It leads to a portal, a black, sparkly one. It won't hurt to just go through and come back. Right? You don't know how wrong I am. I walk through the portal, and I see darkness, lit by unnatural stars.
Chapter 1: A whole new world. COMING SOON
Please comment, and if you like it, tell me, Chapter 1 is almost done. Plus, your comments inspire me to write more. Thanks fior reading!!!
 http://www.minecraft.net/
get it now!!!