Author Topic: FeralHeart Social  (Read 3578 times)

Offline StarletteNight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Social
« on: February 18, 2015, 04:53:05 pm »
Hey, guys. This is, in fact, my first time posting on the FeralHeart forums, so forgive me, moderators, if I posted this in the wrong place. {Not trying to piss anyone off, I promise!}

For an assignment in college I need to start a community social media account - to run and moderate a Twitter account, of sorts, with the purpose of making social connections. While I could pick something local that has to do with my town or try to tackle a large fan-base, I have been wondering if FeralHeart is my best opportunity to make something great. I recognize that FeralHeart doesn't have a large community, but I do believe it is the community I want to tackle. My goal is to get about 500 followers.

With this being said, I have created @FeralSocial - a FeralHeart Twitter account for group advertisements, fun tips, pictures, and roleplaying ideas, questions to get people talking, news {posting when registration is open if anyone happens to catch it open, what groups are recruiting, etc}, and contests {map-making, lineart-making, photoshop edits, preset-making--- whatever people want, really}! I want the account to be by the users, for the users, so all suggestions will be taken into consideration. This is a /social/ project. I need all the help I can get. <3 Right now the account is only starting, so forgive it for having a few rough patches, but I hope to get it up and running at its full potential ASAP. I understand that most FeralHeart users do not use Twitter, but I feel that if FeralHeart gets more social, it can only flourish. So if anyone would consider making a Twitter account to support the cause, that would be awesome. ^^ Anything will help. Telling friends, following the account -- whatever is in your ability.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you do. It really does mean a lot to me.

- StarletteNight

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: FeralHeart Social
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 05:05:10 pm »
Hmm.....

I think....

This is actually a good idea, and a rather sweet one that you'd choose this community.

You've got my vote, for what it's worth.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline StarletteNight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Social
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 05:12:32 pm »
Hmm.....

I think....

This is actually a good idea, and a rather sweet one that you'd choose this community.

You've got my vote, for what it's worth.

Thank you so much! ^^ Any help/support at all is appreciated. :]
I think it would do FeralHeart some good to be upgraded so it's a bit more social.