Author Topic: Some Nice Songs?  (Read 3323 times)

Offline palmknife

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • . back from the dead ig
    • slicinn
    • View Profile
Some Nice Songs?
« on: June 21, 2016, 09:09:14 pm »
Hello! Well I like to listen to the songs and some stuff so I only know some from top or Zack Hemsey, tribal trap...

I am bored of them, like if there is some music channels that you know like these, I'd would be very happy if you post them here!

But I don't want JB, taylor swift, demi lovato etc. Unpopular artists like them. (top is popular but anyway)

A song or the channel! Thank you c: .
schön

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Some Nice Songs?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 09:15:45 pm »
Ooo ~
If you want something new to listen to, I have a few suggestions you can try c:

Beautiful Times - Owl City With Lindsey Sterling. I just find this song beautiful and one of my all time favorite as of now.

Lindsey Sterling She is....my role model along with WhoIsDSharp(?) I think that's what he goes by, when it comes to instrumental, violin styled songs. DSharp did some really cool songs and Lindsey did songs for like.... Zelda, Pokemon, etc. and it's worth checking out.

Maroon 5 & Coldplay when it comes to their songs like Animals ( Maroon 5 ) Or Paradise ( Coldplay ) and such.

Again, these are some suggestions that I can think of since I listen to a lot of music and I'm definitely sure that there are others out there ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 09:19:26 pm »
Icon For Hire and Any Given Day. Both of these are metal/rock (IconForHire being the rock) but they both send out important messages to the world that not many do. :) I am pretty sure Icon For Hire is small, but Any Given Day I'm unsure of. ;D
In-game Username: Kalaban

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 09:36:35 pm »
Well since you like Portal there is a channel called Harry101uk  https://www.youtube.com/user/Harry101UK/videos and he makes songs about the game.

Also you can look at this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSamTsui/videos he is a really good singer, and makes lot of music videos.

Offline Lazy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ship Loves You <3
    • http://JShipArts.deviantart.com
    • http://lazy-jenn.tumblr.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 01:18:49 am »
Well there is DNCE who sing Cake by the Ocean...very fun song.
There is always Creature Feature if you like weird stuff.
Steampunk Giraffe is fun too.
If you like mellow try some folksy tuns by searching things like Mumford and sons, that will lead you to some interesting things.
Musical stuff like Lindsey Stirling is always good too.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 02:01:08 am »
Everything Everything and Marina and the Diamonds are both AMAZING.
There's also Mariana's Trench and Imagine Dragons. These are just a few that could relate to the genre to a degree.
I've also got a lot o' Indie and Metal suggestions too, but they might not be your style.
I'd still recommend Lord Huron though, even though it's more Indie style. Any one of their songs can be almost like an epic RPG or book/movie.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline palmknife

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • . back from the dead ig
    • slicinn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 08:56:48 am »
Ooo ~
If you want something new to listen to, I have a few suggestions you can try c:

Beautiful Times - Owl City With Lindsey Sterling. I just find this song beautiful and one of my all time favorite as of now.

Lindsey Sterling She is....my role model along with WhoIsDSharp(?) I think that's what he goes by, when it comes to instrumental, violin styled songs. DSharp did some really cool songs and Lindsey did songs for like.... Zelda, Pokemon, etc. and it's worth checking out.

Maroon 5 & Coldplay when it comes to their songs like Animals ( Maroon 5 ) Or Paradise ( Coldplay ) and such.

Again, these are some suggestions that I can think of since I listen to a lot of music and I'm definitely sure that there are others out there ~!

Thanks! They are both amazing! Also, I listen them in my little telephone (No joke, it is very small). So that's why.

Icon For Hire and Any Given Day. Both of these are metal/rock (IconForHire being the rock) but they both send out important messages to the world that not many do. :) I am pretty sure Icon For Hire is small, but Any Given Day I'm unsure of. ;D

Icon for hire <3 I know it but I only listened to her one song: I'm sorry about your parents and it was really good. Thanks!

Well since you like Portal there is a channel called Harry101uk  https://www.youtube.com/user/Harry101UK/videos and he makes songs about the game.

Also you can look at this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSamTsui/videos he is a really good singer, and makes lot of music videos.

Yeah, I know Harry101UK's songs and the carol of the turrets is my fav. Thanks anyway!

Well there is DNCE who sing Cake by the Ocean...very fun song.
There is always Creature Feature if you like weird stuff.
Steampunk Giraffe is fun too.
If you like mellow try some folksy tuns by searching things like Mumford and sons, that will lead you to some interesting things.
Musical stuff like Lindsey Stirling is always good too.

Yaas, I saw cake by the ocean in the TV music programs, but I suppose DNCE has good songs.
And yeah, I checked Lindsey then it was so acceptable.

Everything Everything and Marina and the Diamonds are both AMAZING.
There's also Mariana's Trench and Imagine Dragons. These are just a few that could relate to the genre to a degree.
I've also got a lot o' Indie and Metal suggestions too, but they might not be your style.
I'd still recommend Lord Huron though, even though it's more Indie style. Any one of their songs can be almost like an epic RPG or book/movie.

TRUE, I am a fan of marina too (if you are ;-;), and I like these india styles much more. Thanks!

Thank you all! +Nuzzle to all.
Now I see, other's song ideas helps other people too.
schön

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 12:01:52 pm »
I'm not sure what specific genre of music you're into (not even aware of those artists you listed ha) but here are a few of my personal favourites that I recommend you should try.
Deluxe
Parov Stelar
Caravan Palace
Alice Francis
Emilie Autumn
Mother Mother
Crywank
Tape Five
Black Cat Zoot
Purity Ring
The Taxpayers
Hollywood Undead
We Were Promised Jetpacks
Pity Sex
Papercut
Hozier

That is all I will list 'cause I don't want to spam the thread. x'D

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2016, 10:09:20 pm »
well if you're looking for songs here's some:
  • beachwalk by whitewoods
  • generationals by greenleaf
  • chills by scott porter
  • chocolate by the 1975
  • ghost by mystery skulls
  • two birds by regina spektor
  • upside down by paloma faith
  • for the girl by the fratellis

those are the like least depressing i can think of atm :' ) (those are just a few personal favourites tho)
hi, i'm frankie!