Author Topic: Felines/Canines for Kuvi's Exile: (ADD YOUR FELINE/CANINE HERE!)  (Read 1262 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Felines/Canines for Kuvi's Exile: (ADD YOUR FELINE/CANINE HERE!)
« on: November 27, 2012, 01:06:50 am »
You can add your own feline or canine into my newest story: Kuvi's Exile! It's based off of 'The Lion King' and Warriors cats and well I wanted to do an exact contest like my other story 'The Amulet's Curse' except this story has felines and canines. You CANNOT have powers,if your character is a spirit,it may have wings but I don't want normal characters to have wings! Characters with powers, wings, (unless a spirit) or mary-sues (characters who have everything like: "I have all the powers in the world! My character has 10 mates! Or I can kill you with one hit!) will not be accepted.

Your character can be immortal or have an angelic or demonic traits or a hybrid like a liger for example are accepted. These are the characters that can be accepted:
Lion
Tiger
Panther
Cheetah
Leopard
Hyena
Jackal
Desert Fox
Wolf
Coyote

Name: Shadow
Mate: none
Species: Black panther
Cubs/pups: none
Home: She travels around but she favours jungles
Allegiance: Pridelander /Spirit:Good
Position: Spy
Description: Shadow is what her name is, a shadow that you wouldn't notice it you were passing by her hiding place. She is smoky black and has forest green eyes. Her claws are black/grey and are very sharp. She is an expert tree climber and can camouflage in nearly any terrain.
Bio: Shadow's mother and father were normal jaguars and she was cast out from her tribe of jaguars since she was different, she would of died if it had not been for a lioness named lilanna who raised her as her own cub. Shadow grew up in lilanna's pride and was respected since she was a good hunter. But not all the lions liked Shadow and she was set up, being blamed for the death of a cub. Shadow was cast out from that pride too but she still has a good spirit and will do anything to protect her friends if she finds some.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 02:58:19 pm by angela,., »

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Felines/Canines for Kuvi's Exile: (ADD YOUR FELINE/CANINE HERE!)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 01:26:30 am »
Here's what you need to fufill your character!

Name
Mate
Species
Cubs/Pups
Home
Allegiance (Pridelander,Outlander,Loner for the felines. Tribe,Pack or a Rogue for canines and finally a spirit,you must tell me if your spirit is good or bad)
Position (King,Queen,Leader,Healer,Elder,Cub/Pup,Prisioner,Slave,Soldier,Guard or a Commander, Spy or an Assassin.)
Description
Bio (if any)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 03:46:51 pm by angela,., »

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 01:58:27 pm »
Name: Shadow
Mate: none
Species: Black panther
Cubs/pups: none
Home: She travels around but she favours jungles
Allegiance: Pridelander /Spirit:Good
Position: Spy
Description: Shadow is what her name is, a shadow that you wouldn't notice it you were passing by her hiding place. She is smoky black and has forest green eyes. Her claws are black/grey and are very sharp. She is an expert tree climber and can camouflage in nearly any terrain.
Bio: Shadow's mother and father were normal jaguars and she was cast out from her tribe of jaguars since she was different, she would of died if it had not been for a lioness named lilanna who raised her as her own cub. Shadow grew up in lilanna's pride and was respected since she was a good hunter. But not all the lions liked Shadow and she was set up, being blamed for the death of a cub. Shadow was cast out from that pride too but she still has a good spirit and will do anything to protect her friends if she finds some.
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 02:57:47 pm »
Accepted :3