Author Topic: RP-based map! :3  (Read 614 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
RP-based map! :3
« on: January 13, 2013, 12:49:52 am »
Hey guys, I have a RP that needs a map, pro's or people who want a challenge can enter this. I'll be doing a contest to see who can make the best! Here's what it looks like:

At dawn, it is the color of lavender, in the day it's a cyan blue, at dusk, it's dark purple while at night it's a indigo blue with shooting stars. The moon is a silver color while the sun is golden. There is a big lake that seperates TAP and TBC (my two groups) At the north  there is a pine forest while in the south there are oak trees, willow trees and spruce trees. In the east there is a hollow where there are lots of flowers and on the west there are the mountains. Oh yeah in the northeast there is a little cave, an island with a golden crystal placed on it. In the middle there is a patch of barren land for war, in the very north there is a mini camp with at least five dens, the same with the south.  There is flying allowed, it is allowed for the RP members ONLY! When you finish it, please take a few screenshots, I wanna see it!

By the way, whoever is a active person must make this map, I can be impatient sometimes ^.^'

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:00:21 am by Caylis »