Author Topic: Hanso  (Read 1007 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Hanso
« on: January 13, 2013, 01:36:51 pm »
Hey guys! You know my story: Upoun A Bloodred Sky He Howls? Well, this thread is my characters on the story and for the RP that started it all! I'll start right now from my favourites to my least favourites: (It is in different posts :P)

Hanso has silver fur and amber eyes, similar to an albino but he's not, he's a morph. He has black paws and a black tipped tail while his body structure is muscular, being a former thief. He's intelligent, funny, handsome and can be rude at times, (it comes from the family XD) His older brother, Xander is a calm, peaceful and he's the type that likes to tell stories of his past, he can be extremely protective of his brother, Hanso because they've been in a tough time together. Their parents were a nice bunch of felines until their real father died and then their step-father came along. He was proved 'nice' until Hanso was cuddling with him and the step-father injured him because he doesn't like cubs. Hanso and Xander ran away into the forest, they were separated, Hanso became a theif, he HATES to describe his past and he became a proud member of the Aerialin Pride alogn with his brother. After his king's murderer, Hanso took his place as king and his queen is Zuri the african leopard, his love interest, while Xander is his captain.

Zuri belongs to Hawkpath!

The Aerialin Pride, backstory, Hanso and Xander belong to ME!

I hope you liked it!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:19:18 pm by Caylis »

Offline HawkpathXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: My RP chars! :D
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:16:31 pm »
Cool, just one thing. Zuri's an african leopard... :-\))

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Hanso
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 03:18:31 pm »
*facepalm* Sorry, mah fault I shall edit now. XD