Author Topic: Xander-x-Isca: You Talk Too Much~ (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!)  (Read 1229 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Xander-x-Isca: You Talk Too Much~ (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!)
« on: February 05, 2013, 05:58:10 pm »
Isca sat alone in the fields of endless starlight, her blue eyes gleamed with sadness. How could Garin cheat on her? It was unimaginable, she lay er head down on her paws and cried into her paws. "Why?" she sobbed while unsheathing her claws. No! she thought angrily, she would not become like her monster of a sister! A familiar voice said from a distance away. "Isca?" She slowly turned her head around and saw Xander padding directly to her. Was it just her or did he have flirty eyes? Oh, bother... The flirty eyes faded away in a second as he lay by her. "Why are you crying?" he whispered sympathetically.

Xander saw that Isca's eyes whispered the word: Caylis. she didn't need to say it for it would make her even more depressed. Unexpectedly, Isca sighed. "Garin took the cubs, met with Caylis on the border and-and she corrupted them with her hatred! They are now a part of the circle of blood." Xander whispered into Isca's ear. "I know what happened to her..."

Isca yowled. "WHERE THE STARS IS SHE?!?!?!"  Xander flattened his ears. "Calm down, Isca." he said, hushing her with his tail to her lips.
"But!"
"Shh."
"Hey!"
"Shhh."
"Xander, shut up." Isca growled.
"You talk too much." Xander whispered, his eyes gleaming with amusement and his whisker twitching. "You'll only know if you listen." he continued.

Isca obeyed and had her ears pricked. "This better be good." she muttered.

"Caylis is dead." he said calmly.

"W-what?" she gasped. "No!" She knew what would happen, even though Caylis was dead, the two sisters couldn't see each other since they were complete opposites. She finally got herself to say. "Who killed her?"

Xander sighed. "Hanso did, I died to save him, remember? He killed her, he can't control himself when he's angry like that."

Isca rolled her eyes. "Of course I know that, you idiot!"

Xander's whisker twitched with amusement. "Isca, you amaze me.  You're nothing like Caylis, your eyes whisper how we met, your fur is blessed by the gods. Garin didn't know the real you, but I think I do and I want to know your heart."

Without thinking, he pressed his nose against hers and nuzzled her lovingly. Curses! the cougar pulled back as he blushed. "Oh my god, i'm so sorry, Isca! I didn't mean to-"

"Xander, it's okay!" Isca said gently.

"Uhhhhh!"

"Xander Iblisi, shut up, you furball." Isca said impatiently.

"What?" said Xander awkwardly.

"You talk too much." whispered Isca, pressing her nose against his cheek, the right way this time.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 06:36:14 pm by Caylis »