Author Topic: Drum roll please...  (Read 1262 times)

Bucah

Drum roll please...
« on: March 26, 2013, 11:24:19 pm »

Figured since I'm new, I'd start the game off by introducing myself IC & OOC.

In character name is Buca, actually having a big debate with myself on whether or not I like it. Awhile ago I played a different animal RP game in which I went by Foxeh. I'm a little rusty at RP, however once I get back into it, I tend to be pretty good.  Here is a description of my character from the older game along with some art, http://www.freewebs.com/fooxie/ 
It pretty much sums up Foxeh/Buca.. whatever...  ;)

OOC: I'm 22 & I am a show handler & dog breeder. I occasionally drink & unfortunately a smoker.  Really need to quit that habit. Despite my love for gaming, I'm actually huge on the outdoors. Camping, hiking, kayaking, fishing, crabbing, you name it. Pic of me ---> http://i49BannedImageSite/1zv4a5d.jpg

I have a simple question, How do you message someone on FH?

ThrillexForLife

Re: Drum roll please...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 11:31:14 pm »
Your 22?! :o I'm 12! I feel so young. D: Wonder how it feels to be a adult. xD Well welcome to FeralHeart! You sound cool. :D My name is Thrilllex but you can call me Cheerios or anything else. Also to PM others, click the User's Profile..Then under their signature it would say 'Send this User a Personal Message" hope this help and enjoy your stay. :)

Bucah

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 11:35:34 pm »
Yeah, I'm trying to feel out if there are any players at least some what near my age, otherwise, I'd just feel weird :P  Thanks for the info! Now onto a follow up question, How do you view their profiles? lol

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 11:39:03 pm »
Hm..How can I explain? Hm..You see my name? Click it, and my profile will pop up. xD Get it? Hope this helps. :) And lol..Many or some people are 20 or higher xD, so your not alone.

Bucah

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 11:42:16 pm »
Lol! I meant whisper in the game, not message. Sorry I didn't make that clear xD

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 11:44:51 pm »
Ah..Sorry x'D. Well do you see where it says 'Local' on the chat? Yes okay. Click it and it would give you choices, and at the very bottom you'll see the word 'Whisper' ;D And also a FYI, make sure you put the username of that person.. :) Hope this help.

Bucah

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 11:47:20 pm »
Helps very much! Thanks Cheerios, hopefully I'll see you around in the game.  :)

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 11:49:21 pm »
Your very welcome. And I would love to see you game^^ (Username: ThrillexForLife) Have a good day. :)

Offline candy2468

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • ACCOUNT MOVED!!! Username: Sukani
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 12:29:51 am »
Welcome Buca! ;3

You seem like a nice person, and I hope to see ya more around!~

It'd be a good idea to start out with reading the game and forum rules if you already haven't and maybe even check out our lovely staff team.

Have fun!
~Candy
ACCOUNT MOVED!!!
My new account is: Sukani

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 06:38:41 am »
Hai there Korine~

And a warm welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game~ c:
I'll post some links to different important forum threads, that I recommend you read:

\\Rules//
It's important that you know the rules of this game, that way you'll avoid getting into trouble

\\The Staff//
Get to know the staff of FeralHeart

\\Help//
This is where you should turn if you are expericing problems with the game

\\How To Report A User//
Someone giving you trouble? Here's how you should do to report another player to the admins

Hopefully these links can prove to be helpful to you!

And I must mention it's nice to see a player around my own age on here~ cx
Happy playing!

Cheers~ // Shallow