Author Topic: [X] The_Crusade_Project [X]  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
[X] The_Crusade_Project [X]
« on: August 04, 2015, 04:18:34 pm »
The Crusade Project

The Crusade Project revolutionized military technology for humans and animals alike. Then, Shruiken changed it all. Choose between 3 factions in our NEW, semi literate to literate, experiment RP! We allow humans and animals of all kinds!

Unearthly entities hell-bent on bringing about as much destruction as possible have begun attacking humans. As they seem to ignore animal life, humans began doing experiments on and training all sorts of animals in order to fight back against the entities. However, the robotic canine created to command the project - Shruiken - turned against the humans for an unknown reason. Freeing those who desired to follow him, Shruiken set out to fight against the humans who threatened him and his crusade. For months - years even - it was all going well for the brute... until the entities began attacking his crusade as well. The entities expanding their focus to attack animals as well was baffling to all, but it made Shruiken realize that the humans were going extinct. This didn't, however, mean he would return to the human's side. It did, however, bring him to step up his game and fight to protect his followers even more...

What faction will you choose...?
Shruiken's Crusade?
The Humans?
The Entities?

Do you have what it takes... To be a part of The Crusade Project?

NEW, active, long term, semi literate to literate, semi realistic to realistic, mapless, sited, experiments, ranked, tagged, apocalyptic, humans, aliens, wolves, felines, canines, lions, etc. etc.

Message here what you think about the RP; or if you are interested in joining. You can also find me in-game as Gircutie/Shruiken to join!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 04:20:20 pm by Gircutie »

Offline ArrynArtss

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Never Stop Dreaming."
    • http://akhirasdreams.deviantart.
    • Akhirasdream
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: [X] The_Crusade_Project [X]
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 05:08:11 pm »
This sounds epic! I would so join if i had wifi to get on my feral heart but saddly i can only log on to the web on my phone and play with the threads. Btw how did you get the words to move across the screen like that?
"Your Invited to a world full of wounders and awe... Welcome to my Dream where courage is found through tasks and hope has not yet been lost."~Akhira ?

DeviantArt: http://akhirasdream.deviantart.com/

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 05:11:09 pm »
This sounds epic! I would so join if i had wifi to get on my feral heart but saddly i can only log on to the web on my phone and play with the threads. Btw how did you get the words to move across the screen like that?

It's a coding thing on the forums. XD And well, there is always an open spot if you get leh wifi back. (:

Offline Lightasvoria

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 09:52:57 pm »
What are the realism requirements?

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 10:14:26 pm »
What are the realism requirements?

So long as you aren't neon, power playing, or god-modding, pretty much anything goes. o~O
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:19:23 pm by Gircutie »