Dou you like them?

Yeeeees!
1212 (90.4%)
Nooooo!
13 (1%)
I am unsuuure!
115 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1296

Author Topic: Updated!! Feline AND Canine Claw Meshes, for YOU!  (Read 195606 times)

AlphaEclipse

Re: Updated!! Feline AND Canine Claw Meshes, for YOU!
« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2014, 08:54:44 pm »
hey which one do i install the german or english one or both?
The only differences in those is the language that the installer is, so just choose the language that you are better at! (It's because the uploader speaks German!)
ok but how do I unzip or unpack them im new at this

*Starting over*
Ok, download a program like one of these:

Zip-7

Winzip

Oki? Then download the English or German installer. (Which ever language you use)

Then, open the claw pack. It should open with either Zip-7 or Winzip. (Whichever one you installed.)
Then, you should see a button named 'Extract'. Click it, and a menu should pop up with files that are in your computer. Go into C: >>> Feralheart >> media > models and drop EVERYTHING into it. Then, it should ask if you want to replace. CLICK REPLACE. ^^

Then, restart FH and see if they work.

Offline amber321

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 26, 2014, 02:58:01 am »
I can not figure out how to get them. I did download them from a YouTube video, but then my computer was wiped. I downloaded that Zip program thing. But when I downloaded the claws, is came up with an installation wizard so I did that. The claws didn't show up in game. Please help.
hElLo

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #262 on: January 26, 2014, 03:05:24 am »
I can not figure out how to get them. I did download them from a YouTube video, but then my computer was wiped. I downloaded that Zip program thing. But when I downloaded the claws, is came up with an installation wizard so I did that. The claws didn't show up in game. Please help.

First, never download from a site other then the original. You risk viruses, malware, spyware, etc.

1. Download the claw pack you want. (SAVE TO DESKTOP)

2. Download  Zip-7 or WinZip. (Look at my above post for links)

3. Open the claw pack with either Zip-7 or Winzip and export them to C: >>> Feralheart >> media > models. It'll ask if you want to replace. REPLACE. ^^ Otherwise, they won't work.

(Keep this in mind)
Claws on felines will only show up if they have a mane on.
Claws on canines will only show up if they have a tail.

Offline amber321

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 26, 2014, 08:13:44 am »
Thank you, AlphaEclipse. I did have claws on FeralHeart, until my computer was
Wiped. I downloaded them from somewhere where they were already unzipped, so I was having trouble with this. Thanks for the help. :)
hElLo

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #264 on: January 27, 2014, 02:45:44 am »
Thank you, AlphaEclipse. I did have claws on FeralHeart, until my computer was
Wiped. I downloaded them from somewhere where they were already unzipped, so I was having trouble with this. Thanks for the help. :)
No problem! <3 Glad I could help!

Offline darkwolfgrr

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Look a wolfeh and a keyboard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 08, 2014, 04:38:26 pm »
The only differences in those is the language that the installer is, so just choose the language that you are better at! (It's because the uploader speaks German!)

*Starting over*

Zip-7

Winzip

Oki? Then download the English or German installer. (Which ever language you use)

Then, open the claw pack. It should open with either Zip-7 or Winzip. (Whichever one you installed.)
Then, you should see a button named 'Extract'. Click it, and a menu should pop up with files that are in your computer. Go into C: >>> Feralheart >> media > models and drop EVERYTHING into it. Then, it should ask if you want to replace. CLICK REPLACE. ^^

ok I know now know ts just that my computer wouldn't let me move the files, it was like they were frozen t the blank white screen lol but I got it thank you tigg! and thanks eclipse
Dont give up cause if you dont you set goals the more you pass them the sweeter it is to get there

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #266 on: February 08, 2014, 04:42:45 pm »

*Starting over*

Zip-7

Winzip

ok I know now know ts just that my computer wouldn't let me move the files, it was like they were frozen t the blank white screen lol but I got it thank you tigg! and thanks eclipse

No problem. ^_^
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 04:47:35 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline Flufflemonster

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 15, 2014, 08:16:36 pm »
PLEASE make the rest of the manes/tufts have claws... I really need a center mane and a front leg mane for my Scar :(
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 08:18:18 pm by Uzuri »

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 15, 2014, 08:21:48 pm »
Very nice!

In-game username: Honest~Faith

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #269 on: March 15, 2014, 10:09:07 pm »
PLEASE make the rest of the manes/tufts have claws... I really need a center mane and a front leg mane for my Scar :(

Er, they all do already. Just download the feline claws and then export ALL the meshes to C: >>> Feralheart >> media > models and click replace for all of them.