Author Topic: FREE CONVERTING MESHES! -- ANIMALS PLANTS AND OTHER READY FOR DOWNLOAD  (Read 72168 times)

Offline junipurr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can you please tell me how to get the Cat and the wheat to have color? I tried putting .material after it and it still says it didn't work. The mesh itself works fine, but the .material doesn't show up. Is anybody willing to help this newb? XD

Offline Scarlett_Fever

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • -Fever the Alpha of the Kanachi Nita pack
    • View Profile
OMG THANKX A BUNCH U ANSWERED MY PRAYERS XD IV BEEN LOOKING ALLL OVER! THX SOOO MUCH!

~Scarlett_Fever

P.S WE ALL CHEER YOU ON!
"Only the mountain has lived long enough to hear the cry of the wolf, but only we have lived long enough to hear the mountain's patience"

Offline Samili

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
Hi am new to object maker, and how do you make the objects bigger or smaller. please respond back, and i love the meshes~
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~

rawr_loud

Okay, now here are a few things:

@Everyone who's materials don't work: My materials are the moodiest things. Sometimes everything I put in come out BaseWhite and sometimes everything works. If your material thing is like mine, which it probably is, you need to wait until the moment is right and it works.

@Lizzie: Open Map Maker, if you are referring to editing the size of the object in the map, go into the last tab and make sure the object you are putting in has a thin white box around it. You will see these options:
X:
Y:
Z:
This is where you alter the Length, Width, and Height of the object chosen. Here is a small image guide as to what I mean:

*The Middle one is Height. It was altered in the process of going through Photobucket. xD
I hope this helped. If you have any other questions about the size and stuff just ask me. :3

Offline ashes13

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • The War Bloods
How do you create all this O.O Could you do a mesh tutorial?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
would these meshes work for version 1.09? Also are they zip files?
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Bronzepaw

XD My cow looks awesome
It twas nummy too >:D
Thanks so much :D

Starblood

Re: FREE CONVERTING MESHES! -- ANIMALS PLANTS AND OTHER READY FOR DOWNLOAD
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2011, 02:20:02 pm »
i have downloaded the zebra and the cow, then i have put them into my objetcts. <But in objectmaker my computer cant found them. What can i do, what i have done wrong?
 :'(

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2011, 06:00:28 pm »
I love these meshes, mostly the fact that the tail isn't poking straight forward. I was on a map with that and I never stopped laughing at it.

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

Offline luckybirdy4

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Was that me? Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011, 05:58:46 pm »
Hey could you possibally make a squrriel cause alot of warrior cat rps dont have squrriels but they have rabbits and stuff. Also do you know how to make bridges?