Author Topic: The Eastern Pass  (Read 502 times)

Offline xWolfie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The Eastern Pass
« on: June 08, 2024, 12:57:30 pm »
So I decided to explore the world once more since it's been over 10 years since I played the game last and for some reason going into the Eastern Pass locked my character completely.
it won't load the map, it says "Failed to connect to map server. retry?" and no matter how many times I retry nothing happens.
please help :( I miss playing as that character

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: The Eastern Pass
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2024, 10:30:09 am »
Hello! Sorry to hear Eastern has eaten your character. Unfortunately Eastern is currently down and we are waiting for our server master to reset the map.

Thankfully, you can recover your character through the User Panel on the Home Page. Simply just log into it with your normal account information, find your character, then click Go Home. Your character should be sent back to Lonely Cave. Let me know if you run into any further issues!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Pebbles

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2024, 10:50:41 am »
Hello! Sorry to hear Eastern has eaten your character. Unfortunately Eastern is currently down and we are waiting for our server master to reset the map.

Thankfully, you can recover your character through the User Panel on the Home Page. Simply just log into it with your normal account information, find your character, then click Go Home. Your character should be sent back to Lonely Cave. Let me know if you run into any further issues!
Wouldn't it be a good idea to make a public announcement about this?

Offline xWolfie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2024, 05:48:04 pm »

thank you so much! it worked! also I agree with Pebbles, you should probably announce that so people don't freak out