Author Topic: How do you make a signature and a profile picture for this site?  (Read 1651 times)

Offline SpazWolf2

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How do you make a signature and a profile picture for this site?
« on: December 07, 2011, 10:49:58 pm »
I want a cool picture and a signature how do I do it?

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: How do you make a signature and a profile picture for this site?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 11:42:14 pm »
Are you trying to make one, or apply one?

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: How do you make a signature and a profile picture for this site?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 11:21:59 am »
As Ruby said, if you wish to make one, I would either draw it or take a screenie on one of your games.

To get a signature, find a picture you like either on your files or on the internet, if theres one you like on the internet be sure that you are allowed to use it, I would look on Flickr which is a site that you can use free pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/

If you find a picture, right click on it and Save Picture as, then save it in your files.

To upload an image, go on Tinypic:

http://tinypic.com/

Once you find the right file double click it then press Upload now. Once it loads copy the 'IMG code for Forums & Message Boards'
If you paste it in a post, this is what it should look like: ()
or you can edit it with the edit button underneath it. Once you've got the link, press 'Profile' on the FH forums then Forum Profile information at the left hand bar. Click that and scroll down until you find the place where you put your code (Signature box). Make sure you picture has the
Code: [Select]
[img][/img] around it and paste it in there then press the change profile button on the bottom of the page, therefore it will end up in your signature. c:

~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE