Author Topic: Epic fail.  (Read 1476 times)

Jayfeather55 {Backup}

Epic fail.
« on: December 21, 2011, 12:50:02 pm »

I locked myself out of the FH forums. Yes, this is Jayfeather55. I had to make another account to post in the help section D:

Ok. I wanted to change my email address that I signed up with. I added an extra 55 when I put it in the box in my profile area thingy. So, instead of it being [email protected], its now [email protected]. DD:

So, I made the extra 55 email, and asked for another verification email, and got this:

Your registration request at has been received, Jayfeather55.

The username you registered with was Jayfeather55.

Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.

Regards,
The Team.

It's been about a day and a half. O.e Helps?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Epic fail.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 01:11:29 pm »
it could be that I just got up, but I'm not certain I really understood what happened here, which mail used that what n stuffz. Was this a new made account, or was this a password change completely not only mail? I don't see why you'd need an activation mail for a contact mail change.

We should be able to sort this out though I think.

I just need to understand what actually is going on.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Jayfeather55 {Backup}

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 08:59:55 pm »

it could be that I just got up, but I'm not certain I really understood what happened here, which mail used that what n stuffz. Was this a new made account, or was this a password change completely not only mail? I don't see why you'd need an activation mail for a contact mail change.

We should be able to sort this out though I think.

I just need to understand what actually is going on.

I was trying to change the email that contacts me about FH and stuff. But, I can't get back on my account, because "The Team" has to "review my request and approve it. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address."

proudwolf

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 01:22:40 am »
I'm not sure if this is any help, but if you still haven't gotten the email, try checking your "Spam" thing. That's where all of the emails from FH go for me. If you have gotten the email, pretend I never spoke. ;)