Author Topic:  (Read 11279 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2014, 10:02:56 pm »

Lakoda & Kyber

Loka dipped her head "Sure is..." she replied as she turned her head left to right, looking around in the distance-from what she could see the pack was out of sight for now. As the colt heard his mother speaking to Xander he stopped and looked in their direction, his tail flicked as he crawled closer "Yes!!" he whispered to himself as he drew nearer, then stopping close by. Seeing a shape move in the corner of her eyes the black mare looked at the black and white yearling, a smile on her face as his seemed to light up. Turning back to the palmino she nodded her head "Sure, go ahead. I'm sure he would love to go" she smiled with another flick of her tail her mane blowing back slightly with the light gusts of wind.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2014, 10:08:54 pm »
Xander flicked his tail once again before motioning with his head for the yearling to follow. "We'll be back before you know it." He nickered behind him as he began his way to survey the surroundings. He figured the yearling was following already so he broke into a slow trot towards the near by woods. "Be careful Kyber. The wolves may be here so don't go wandering off." He neighed seriously. He began to walk, keeping as silent as possible with his ears perked. Xander huffed as he stopped. The rain should mask their scent but something didn't feel right...

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2014, 10:33:04 pm »

Lakoda & Kyber

The black mare dipped her head and smiled as the arge stallion turned and trotted off, the yearling following closely behind, letting out a nicker "Kyber be careful and listen to Xander!" she ordered "I will!" he replied with an excited tone. Smiling she turned and looked around the herd who all seemed awake now, a few of the foals jumped around whilst their mothers grazed or had a conversation. Taking this time for herself she began to graze and keep a look out. On the other hand Kyber followed closely behind Xander. "Okay, and ont I promise!" he assured with a nicker as he picked up the pace, trotting quickly after the palamino, staying close as the forest wasn't to far off. 

DA Account

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2014, 11:00:59 pm »

The female had looked to the sky as she awaited an answer from the male, snorting as a plop of rain landed on her nose. She had begun to notice the once light drizzle was getting stronger, but it was still partly subtle. It was a decent shower currently, and it seemed almost warmer than it had been in the past, but the black-furred female believed that was bad, surely would bring even stronger rains later on in the day. Voeu had predicted a storm, judging by how the clouds were getting darker and darker. It would be smart to send out scouts before the weather got worse, and perhaps when they came back, it would be even smarter to find some sort of shelter from the oppressive weather. She had allowed her head to fall back to the male as he spoke, her tongue swirling from her muzzle to lap at another plop of water close to her face.

She had listened to the male, and had nodded her eye as she batted the thought around in her head. Surely tracking the herd was a good idea, she'd actually wish to go with them, if it was possible. She had been scenting a strange scent in the area over time, and had been growing irritated with one particular scent. It was a male as far as his musky scent would go, and the occasional glimpse of white fur in the corner of her eye would give away that something was lurking in her packs territory. The sight of such a sly character made her angry, and after consulting some of the older members in the pack on the lands history, she heard he must have been the old alpha. She had become alpha of the pack for she was born into the rank, her father and her mother were the previous alphas, yet she didn't know they had chased out a young male who had taken the rank before them.

Perhaps he wanted to take it back over now that he was older, and she younger than he?

It didn't worry the dark queen however, should she find the male again, she'd have him killed on sight. This was her land and her pack and he wasn't going to take it from her. She'd hunt the bastard down and use his pelt as an accessory while his bones would become her own personal chew toys. A scowl made it way onto her face, but she composed herself, fur ruffling yet falling flat as she shook her head free of such negative thoughts. "You have my permission to send out scouts. I might go with them, or I may go searching to free this land of that strange scent that is lurking in this territory."

She had said this with a firm frown, the irritation leaking into her tone. It had been a while since the female had gotten into a fight, and the thought already stirred up once long forgotten tendencies. Not many of her pack knew of the females cruel attitude when around strangers, for her kindness towards her pack was growing, she was fair to her pack only.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 11:02:44 pm by ??????z?????z???? »

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2014, 11:39:04 pm »
On my phone.))

The palqmino stallion continued on silently as they entered the trees. He couldn't see much of anything. He blinked rain out of his eyes before turning to Kyber. He figured he had time to converse with the yearling before continuing. "Have you been listenig to your mother?" He questioned, nipping the colts ear gently. "She's told me you've been wanting to do this kind of stuff. And I'll tell ya something, I want you to take over the herd when you're older and I'm not here to protect it." He nickered, staring down at the yearling. "What do you say to that?" He questioned.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2014, 12:29:36 am »

Kyber

The two males had now wondered from the herd and into the forest, this was the furthest he had been in a while and he enjoyed it. Looking up at the larger stallion Kyber smiled, picking up his pace once again. The two equines had now entered the forest and Kyber knew he had to be on full awarness as this was usual territory for the wolves and they were prone to attack. Small specks of rain fell onto the painted colts pelt as he trotted happily through the trees. As Xander spoke his ears lifted, now fully erect on his head as he turned slightly lifting his head so he could look up to the stallion "Sure I have Xander!" he smiled as he continued forward. The second sentance from the stallion caused the young yarlings eyes to light up, he had always wanted to take on the role ok a lead stallion, and Xander would be making his dream come true. "You mean, you're going to allow me to look after the herd? I can't wait! I'm going to protect everyone, even when you, mom and the others are old!" he grinned as he trotted a few steps forward jumping a little and sopping standing tall. Excitement bubbled in the colt as he took a few steps back towards Xander, a huge smile on the yearlings face. 

DA Account

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2014, 01:09:16 am »
Xander gave the yearling a gentle nudge. "You have to promise something though." He said stopping and turning towards him. "Would you risk your life for the herd? And do what's best for them, not what's best for you?" He questioned. Those were the same questions his father had asked him before he had died. They were a life lesson to him, and he truly kept them in his heart. His risked his life again and again for the herd and has no regrets for the disicions he's made. Xander turned around and continued walking not wanting to stay where they were for too long.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2014, 02:50:11 am »

? n a m e ?
Ryvei

? a g e ?
4 Y/o

? f e e l i n g ?
Cooperative

? t h i n k i n g ?
"Should Firefly go too?"  

? l o c a t i o n ?
Near the herd & with Midnight Moon Pack

"You have my permission to send out scouts. I might go with them, or I may go searching to free this land of that strange scent that is lurking in this territory."

Ryevi dipped his head as the Alpha's decision, and he narrowed his eyes at the last of her words. They were true - he had noticed a strange scent in the air, and its presence was not welcomed. A low growl nearly escaped his throat, but he shoved it back down, returning his attention onto his pack. Gaze sweeping around for a moment, he glanced back at Voeu. "Do you have anyone on mind of whom you would like to go?" Personally, he was thinking of Firefly, seeing his strength and agility, but knowing well his Alpha might have a better decision, he awaited for her answer.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2014, 08:36:16 am »

Kyber

Rain continued to drip onto the yearlings coat as he trotted along side him through the forest, his eyes peeled for any signs of movement-hair tail swayed slightly and his eyes darted around, his ears remained erect to catch any sounds. But suddenly, Kyber scrambled to a halt as Xander stepped infront of him, the colts head tilted for a moment as the palamino began to speak. Keeping quiet the pinto colt listened as he continued on with his words. The questions he was asked ran through his head, Kyber knew in order to be a great leader that is what he would have to do. Waiting as Xander began his travels he nodded his head, quickly trotting forward to catch up with the stallion. "I will, promise!" he smiled, quickly turning his gaze onto where they were going.   

DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2014, 12:26:06 pm »