Author Topic: logging in problem  (Read 1426 times)

UnContainabl3

logging in problem
« on: September 28, 2012, 08:04:22 pm »
My friend on here whom has had an account for years and we have gotten together on this site before now cannot log in. Every time she tries it says that her account is not registered yet (which it obviously used to) and she cannot get it registered due to it being closed. Any advice?

UnContainabl3

CloudFish

Re: logging in problem
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 08:09:01 pm »
Couldn't have been for years, seeing as the game itself has only been up for around a year and half. However, the easiest thing to do for your friend if the account is closed or no longer registered is to remake it.

Is it saying there is no such account? Or just that she has forgotten her password and everythin'?

UnContainabl3

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 08:17:31 pm »
It is saying that th account is not yet registered but she does know all her usernameand password infomation. Hw would she go about remaking it oter than registering another account which for now is closed?

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 08:41:45 pm »
UnContainabl3 Was that her username?

As it goes, registration is closed, if for some reason or another her account was closed or she closed it herself and perhaps does not remember, the only thing she can do is wait for the registration to open back up again.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 01:09:56 am »
What is her username?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 02:09:33 pm »
I have a solution, It happened to once so I checked my e-mail for my fh user and password and I got in, If not maybe try (not sure yet) But try redeeming the code again. If all else fails e-mail an admin such as Red and ask If they have removed your friends account.

Hope this helped you.  :)

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

UnContainabl3

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 04:41:01 pm »
no my username is UnContainabl3, her username is dracowolf00 and thank you BigBang but it was a while ago that she had registered so the email had already been deleted because she didn't think she would need it lol