Author Topic: Who is Erhiia?  (Read 2948 times)

Offline Erhiia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Insert interesting text here
    • Erhiia
    • View Profile
Who is Erhiia?
« on: March 04, 2018, 06:59:43 am »
Almost exactly 7 years ago, a little girl named Ana stumbled upon a video about a game called FeralHeart. 9 Years ago, Ana made her first username on her first game; Club Penguin. Her first username ever - anadalyet2009.
The origin of that username comes from her first name, Ana, and her middle name, Dalyet. Along with the year she made that account, 2009. Simple I know. But that name stuck for so many years, still to this day.

Hello, my name is Ana. 6 years ago, I stumbled upon a game know as WolfQuest. WolfQuest was my new beginning. I developed a huge love for wolves, art and most importantly, roleplaying. Of course, with the limitations of the chat, the posts were simple, but nonetheless, it was a beginning to new, wonderful opportunities.

One day, I was playing WQ and my pup got finessed by a hawk. I cried for almost two hours and was afraid to open WolfQuest. So, I went on youtube, and looked up how to avoid the big black scary bird that killed my pups. After looking at several videos, I came upon a video titled "FeralHeart". It had a wolf for the thumbnail so I clicked on it. Little did I know that this was going to become to love of my life for the next 5 years.

After watching the video, I wasted no time to register and download the game. I had no idea how it worked. I remember making a puppy character and spawning in the middle of bonfire. There, I met my first set of parents. They adopted me and I was exposed to my first roleplay in FH. It was love at first sight.

A year or two later, I meet a person with a vampire-wolf character. I was going through my lowkey "mate-beggar" phase at the time, so I made a character who looked exactly like him, but opposite colors. (He was white with black markings and red eyes, I was black with white markings and blue eyes). And so our characters took on a long journey together, gathering more and more members to a point where we created a group. Months go by, and he still doesn't have a mate, but we were still best friends. One day, I get grounded for two weeks... And so these two weeks go by painfully slow... And I finally return with joy, only to have my dreams crushed...

Standing there, in our pack location in the South Pole, in the alphas spot was my best friend and his "mate". Once again, my little fourth grade self was hurt and cried for a long time. So I used my other account to create a fake mate for myself who was hecka overpowered and cool lookin and i told my friend that "he" was my new mate and that I was leaving the pack. Also, whenever I roleplayed and his "mate" was there, I was always mean and salty and made my character hate her as well. IN THE END. SHE CHEATED ON MY BEST FRIEND AND HE WAS SINGLE AGAIN.

So I was like heck yeah this is my second shot. But yeet, I get grounded and could only play on weekends and guess what. He has another mate. So I cried again. And continued to be mean to his mate. But no overpowered mate this time.

Summer comes around and I have to leave for Europe (Where I had no computer or wifi for almost 3 months). I said my goodbyes and was pretty sad. But after I returned... Everyone was inactive... Except for his mate. SO. I friended her. Waited hours and days until she came online, and as soon as she did! I asked her about my best friend.

She told me he has been inactive for a month already. And she was right. Because that summer was the last time I ever saw him, and I never got to be his mate.

THE END.

That was my first FH love story, thank you, thank you. ALL of it is true; even the crying for hours.

I also wanted to be a moderator for-literally-ever. It was like my dream back then LOL.

But that doesn't explain who Erhiia is.

I went by many alias'. You might've even known me on some of them.

~Bloody Soul~
HorseLover2009
WolfLover2009
Arokai The Wolf
andrea2005
~HistoricalFreak~
and many more that I can sadly not remember

(I went on an account making spree after the registration closed and I made like 5 accounts in one day before the registration closed LOL)

Up until recently, my account username was anadalyet2009. And now I am Erhiia.

I was gone for about 2 years. I almost forgot about FH, but I can't ever seem to get it out of my head. My only regret was that I never joined the forum community.

I met so many amazing friends over the years and years I binge-played FeralHeart and I acquired amazing skills from it as well. I became a really great roleplayer as well as an artist. This led me to so many new connections in life and it led to my major in highschool and college; Graphic Design and Animation. I went through many tough things in life while I was young, but FeralHeart kept me motivated to move on and get to where I am today.

Thank you,
FeralHeart and those who keep it running.

This is me.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 05:14:07 am by Kikiorylandia »
- Erhiia -
Lineart (c) Eredhys on DA

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Who is Erhiia?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 08:06:16 am »
It’s indescripable how much I love your introduction and life-story here... Holy cow!
Thank you for sharing you to the community. This is heartwarming.
By the way I also played Club Penguin back in 2009 (started in 2007). My username there was EllenEB. I was one of the first people to discover the hidden blue viking helmet in the magazines ;)
doing what i feel like

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 10:53:15 am »
I really enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing your story with us <3
Feral Heart indeed has a special place in a heart of players who stay for a long time!

Ah mate beggars xD I remember being a kid and just going around bonfire and joining mate centers, wooh xD

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 04:20:19 pm »
Welp nice to finally know a little bit about one of my first Discord server members XD Anyways great introduction, it was a little long, but was vary well written, keep up the good work!

Also remember love is not everything, there is much more to life, I remember crying over my first girlfriend when she broke up with me because she "thought she was in love with someone else" I did cry for hours, days even, but now I look back on it and am like "Wow, why did I cry over that person, there are others out there" but yeah then after a while I was just like "you know what, love is not everything,
 even if it is nice to have".
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:24:08 pm by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 04:25:49 pm »
five accounts before closing

that's an academy record

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 06:26:35 pm »
I was a matebeggar back in the day too xD

It's nice to read a little more about you, Erhiia ^^ I'm glad FH has had such a huge impact on you!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Erhiia

• Curious Wanderer
    • Erhiia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 06:29:44 pm »
It’s indescripable how much I love your introduction and life-story here... Holy cow!
Thank you for sharing you to the community. This is heartwarming.
By the way I also played Club Penguin back in 2009 (started in 2007). My username there was EllenEB. I was one of the first people to discover the hidden blue viking helmet in the magazines ;)

Thank you so much! ^^
I just wanted to share how much FH meant to me and why it meant so much.
That's supercool! I think I was in Canada, visiting some family and they told me about Club Penguin and I begged my mom to make me an account. I just remember having a lot of those puffle pet things. xD
- Erhiia -

Offline Erhiia

• Curious Wanderer
    • Erhiia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 06:32:07 pm »
I really enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing your story with us <3
Feral Heart indeed has a special place in a heart of players who stay for a long time!

Ah mate beggars xD I remember being a kid and just going around bonfire and joining mate centers, wooh xD

Yep, It surely has a very special place in my heart.

I think you can never ever claim to have the full FeralHeart experience until you go through your mate-beggar phase xD
- Erhiia -

Offline Erhiia

• Curious Wanderer
    • Erhiia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 06:38:31 pm »
Welp nice to finally know a little bit about one of my first Discord server members XD Anyways great introduction, it was a little long, but was vary well written, keep up the good work!

Also remember love is not everything, there is much more to life, I remember crying over my first girlfriend when she broke up with me because she "thought she was in love with someone else" I did cry for hours, days even, but now I look back on it and am like "Wow, why did I cry over that person, there are others out there" but yeah then after a while I was just like "you know what, love is not everything,
 even if it is nice to have".

Thank you! c:

I don't think I can consider this as a romantic loss, it was more of a friendly, platonic love that I developed to those friends because they were there for me almost everyday. My best memories of FH reside with them, and therefore I think I will never get over them, but I obviously don't feel like crying lol. My little 9-12 year old me wasn't quite understanding of life back then, and I was going through some personal things, so I was very sensitive. But now I've grown and experienced real romantic relationships. I even got cheated on, but I stayed strong because now I know that the only people I really need is my family and my close friends who have been there since the beginning. c:
- Erhiia -

Offline Erhiia

• Curious Wanderer
    • Erhiia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 06:40:55 pm »
five accounts before closing

that's an academy record

Thank you, thank you. *Bows*
I take pride in it.
It could've been six, but I was also making emails as I was making the accounts. I made the account before I made the email that corresponded with it.
- Erhiia -