Author Topic: Game keeps Fataly crashing (Mac version)  (Read 773 times)

Offline StrikeHedgehog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Shiro Kibo- The 9 year old, hyperactive Unique
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
Game keeps Fataly crashing (Mac version)
« on: December 10, 2015, 12:54:58 am »
So as we all know, a couple weeks ago, the login procedures were changed because of a security issue. We all know it. Separate tab in browser to login in-game. So people aren't for it. Some don't care. It's not that big of a issue for some people. But for me, this system is on the verge of making me pull my hair out. You see, the browser tab only keeps the login tab active for a certain amount of time. It gives me about 1 minute and a half before it kicks it out. You may be thinking "Oh its not that big of a deal. Just keep it refreshed every minute". Well, that takes me out of a RP or conversation in-game, which is an issue for me.  But that's not what I'm complaining about. What my issue is is that if I fail to refresh in time, it tries to reconnect me in game, fails, and then crashes. But that's not the best part. When I get back into Feral-heart, when i enter back into the Map, I'm in the corner of the map, unable to move, and then crashes every time after that! I'm not sure if its because I'm using the Mac Version of the game, but I'm sick and tired of having to re download the Game, reinstalling it, just to do it again and again! >:( If the Moderators can read this, can you give me a reason to this, solution, or at least a patch for this issue? I would appreciate it. :)
~Knowing what your weakness is can be your greatest asset.

C.E

Preach

Re: Game keeps Fataly crashing (Mac version)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 10:12:25 pm »
Suggestion removed.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 11:03:07 pm by Preach »

Offline StrikeHedgehog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Shiro Kibo- The 9 year old, hyperactive Unique
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 10:52:13 pm »
This doesnt really solve my issue. Its because of the new login procedure. That forum post is about accessing feralheart to begin with
~Knowing what your weakness is can be your greatest asset.

C.E

Preach

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 11:03:21 pm »
This doesnt really solve my issue. Its because of the new login procedure. That forum post is about accessing feralheart to begin with

My fault.