Author Topic:  (Read 11271 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 12:55:40 am »
I swear I'm not trying to be rude, but your wolf is not accepted. Dire wolves are extinct from what I've learned and the RP sample wasn't really the best. Your horse I'll give a chance though. x.x Also, I'm changing appearance. lol))

Xander was awoke just as many of the other herds memebers awoke. He got to his hooves, giving his mane a shake as he looked around the area. His ears were perked before he heard some stomping and turned to see Kyber bouncing around. He couldn't help but smile at the colts inthusiasm. He trotted toward Lakoda and Kyber. "Morning Lakoda." He nickered as he looked over at Kyber. "Morning Kyber." He neighed happily. He gave the colt a gentle nudge before turning back to Lakoda. "He looks like he's gonna make a great leader one day. I'll have to start letting him help me out when he's older." He said with a flick of his ear. He swiveled his tail to knock the flies off his rump and back before he sighed. "Anyways, has there been any signs of wolves since you awoke?" He questioned.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 12:55:55 am »

Name: Voeu is her name.

Breed: She is a gray wolf.

Description: Voeu has a robust build, with smooth edges. Her definition of muscle is easily the msot noteworthy aspect of her form; for the fact her muscle is often seen rippling and coiling over her figure as she moves, clearly visible even through her dense, obsidian-black fur. Her speed isn't hindered at all by her great muscle, with a slender abdomen, sculpted hips and athletic back legs, she is still as fast as most other average wolves.  Not much can get past her ever-watchful eyes or sensitive ears, as she picks up on the smallest of details and mentally notes them down.

While she may be deemed as being slightly small, she still carries a well defined physique. She is agile to some point yet still retains some well built muscle mass. Her fur is of the darkest of obsidian, long wisps of fur covering her thick coat, her fur soft, yet her hide made for protection rather than feeling good. Her eyes are a tempting rich yellow- down her snout a thin muzzle which holds her sharp teeth. Those violent curve of dangerous teeth forcing ones body and soul into submission, a crooked smile dances on the temptress' face.

Voeu is often seen as a strange canine. She may be just a little be mad, yet likes to share two sides of a coin, should you be introduced to her aggressively, she will become aggressive as the other, perhaps a little more. The wolf with a hidden lust for blood, she is all for cruelty and battle for those who she deems her enemy. She will take any opportunity of battle thrown her way, she has a rough exterior, a battle-worn beast with a head on her shoulders, yet tainted by a dark cloud.  Her darker personality is shown as a front to strangers, yet she can as easily go into her more charismatic side.

To her pack and any other close friends, she is naturally friendly. Should you gain her respect, as her whole pack has, she will start to take you seriously. Yet, should you get in the way of anything she holds close to her heart, she'll rip you to pieces. Any pups that she may find herself mothering will always be more dear to her than anything in the world. Around them, and any other younger wolf that could still be perceived as a child, she'd turn kind and motherly, a warm voice that is a soft as a rabbit's fur and a patience surpassing even her own species. Should you threaten them, she is as dangerous as a mother bear.

While she isn't as aggressive as she seems, don't be an idiot- she can snap easily, and is quickly angered. She has a dominant air around her, and demands respect, even from strangers. When its not given, things will get bloody. She is short-tempered, and likes having control over the situation and dislikes it very much when the reigns are seized from her, showing she is quite controlling. Voeu is highly intelligent and extremely cunning, and within her head is a brewing secret mass of battle strategies. She is strong and ruthless, orderly and demanding- and is slightly self-centered.

Voeu is also insensitive, even to the most horrifying of things, but shes seen a lot of that in her past. The wolf proves to be rather stoic and indifferent to most things, but is naturally passive unless provoked, and boy- is she easily angered. When dealing with others, she is pretty gruff and blunt- apathetic to others feelings. While she has a dark humor, that involves the sickening sound of blood splattering, and bones breaking- she can be polite and friendly at points.

History:
If you ask about her history, she won't tell you- haha, unless your close to her, then she may reveal some tidbits of her past, she overall doesn't like talking about it, even though she led a simple, easy life.

Extra:
Scars line her pelt, some old, some new. Voeu is a ruthless fighter, she is silent on her paws, and has a bad habit of startling others due to her skill in stealth. She is savage and malicious, and likes to watch her victims suffer, a cruel and wicked mistress.

------------------------------------------------------------ ROLEPLAY SAMPLE --------------------------------------------------------------:

"Hello."

The black-furred female had said, her tone just a little too sweet, just a little too much on the sugar-coated side as she slowly strolled forward, her hips swaying slowly from side to side, black tail swishing behind her ever so slowly. She had allowed a sly smile to grace her face, eyes lowering to just half, alluringly gazing at the lone male that was before her. Voeu had slyly allowed her hips to touch the others, smiling ever so shyly at the somewhat older male, who looked at her in surprise and confusion, obviously not used to being approached by a stranger, a female, even more surprising.

The male had turned his head to the side, ears flattened, still in awe at the female. His jaws unlatched from his recent kill, and he gave a small smile. "Hey." He had replied, hardly noticing as she slithered slyly between him and his large catch, a mare. 'Whats  a pretty female like you doing here?" The older male asked, attempting to charm her, she had pretended to look away shyly at the compliment, her eyes staring at the dancing orbs in the bushes before she turned back to the male. "I'm alone, looking for some company."

She had said with a small grin, eyes meeting the older male. "What are you doing out here? Your mate must be around her somewhere, you have one, don't you? You are quite handsome." She had said, trying not to chuckle as her paw touched a limb of the fallen mare. The male noticing this, had gave a low growl, tensing. The black wolf had given a small laugh, causing the male to gulp as she pushed her muzzle into his own, booping his nose with her own. "Relax, baby." She had said with a purr in her tone, carefully kicking the slightly untouched mare behind her, tongue swirling across her muzzle and sticking out to lick the nose of the male wolf.

Voeu had given a grin, standing up as she twisted her dainty frame away, now sitting behind the pile of meat. "Thanks for the food, love." She had said with a sweet grin. "Shadows, attack!" She suddenly commanded, her sick, crooked grin not leaving her face as her pack darted forward, snarling and snapping. The shadows around him, they were moving? They moved in on him! The male had yelped, falling backwards as he was suddenly attacked, teeth grabbing him from all sides. Amongst the chaos, the female stood at the back, swirling her tongue across the belly of the horse.

As the male darted off, the grin on the female didn't fade, she looked to her pack- who nodded at her.

"Success."

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 01:47:20 am »
Accepted. :3 You may be alpha. You can have a mate and have him as an alpha if you want. I'll have all the guys who are wanting to be alpha male speak to you if you want me to.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2014, 10:35:00 am »

Lakoda & Kyber

Lakoda continued to watch the painted foal frolick happily around the fields, her usual smile was sprawled across her face as she glanced around. Titania had caught her eyes a little further away from the herd grazing, but the pattering of hooves and sound of swishing grass caused her attention to turn infront of her. Seeing the lead stallion. Xander. She shot a smile in his direction and dipped her head in respect, her tail flicked lightly as she stood tall. The young colt looked at his mother who seemed to be watching him, but he didn't care he was having fun. But a large shadow past him causing him to turn and see Xander, the yearlings face lit up as he let out a nicker. "Morning Xander" the mare smiled dipping her head once again "Morning!" the young colt shouted, as he continued to bounce around the open fields. Looking at kyber Lakoda just laughed, but her attention was back onto Xander as he spoke. "Yeah, he's been trying to practice being like you...but that would be great thanks Xander!" she smiled. As the lead stallion asked the question about wolves she looked around once more. "No, haven't seen any this morning" she confirmed with a snort.

Titania

The mare lifted her head from the endless emounts of grass as she glanced around, her chocolate eyes glowing in the sunlight. Allowing her tail to flick, she swatted at the annoying flies who wouldn't stop making attempts to land on her. Flicking her hears also as she took in all the familiar sounds of the wilderness. Titania closed in a little closer to the herd, her eyes darted around as she kept an eye out for any signs of wolves lurking around. But for once they seemed to be keeping clear so she let out a sigh of relief. Flicking her long, silk like mane she continued slowly wondering around the herd, continuing to graze in peace.  

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2014, 05:14:26 pm »
On my phone so nothing special.))

Xander let out a nicker of anusement as he watched Kyber. His gaze shifted back over to Lakoda a moment later. "Is that so?" He snickered at what she had said then dipped his head. "Good good. As for Kyber, would you mind if I took him with me to survey the surroundigs? He'll be safe with me." He nickered. He turned to Kyber again before he turned back to te mare.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2014, 05:46:01 pm »

Name ? His name's Rook, but he goes by "Firefly".
Age ? He's three years old.
Gender ? Firefly's a male.
Breed ? He's a grey wolf

Personality ? Rook, or Firefly, is a young, stubborn male wolf with an always-present sarcastic tone in his soothing voice. He's a big pessimist, and enjoys being a rude and selfish character in-front of others. But actually, he's a big softie and very sensitive. Rook hates being alone, especially with other males. He prefers staying in the company of females, even though he's no flirt.

Rook's a big jokester and is always there to brighten up another's day -- he'll always try to make the pack feel bright and optimistic, even though he doesn't feel the same.

History ? x
Rank ? Scout
Extra? ? x

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2014, 05:47:58 pm »
Accepted. :3 Just jump on in when you're ready.))

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2014, 06:06:39 pm »

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2014, 07:14:44 pm »

The clouds brushed above her, painting the skies in greys and lighter blacks. It was still raining, and the moist dampness clung to herself and her surroundings. There was not much the female could not see of her pack from her perch; however, she was still alert. From what she could not see, she could hear. There was the dull sounds of paws coming her way and as they neared, she turned her head- golden orbs landing on the male wolf coming her way. It was her Beta, that male with a light brown coat, dimming into black in places while copper covered most other parts of his body. She had snorted lightly, eying him from her high vantage point as he spoke, her tail swishing behind her slowly before coiling around her hip.

She didn't need to raise her tail.

No, she felt content and comfortable here, she felt no need to enforce her authority, not yet anyway. The male most likely had questions about sending out scouts, she had been pondering sending some out for a while now, to at least continue tracking the herd, they didn't want to lose such a great source of prey. But the pack had managed to take one down only two days ago, the meat had lasted them for a while, yet it'd be possible they'd need to hunt some more. She did, due to such a great muscle mass and size, the amount of nutrients she needed were greater than some other members in the pack. The wolf wanted to keep up her well built physique, and to do that, she'd need to hunt. "Can I assume you wish to send out scouts or is there something else you'd wish to talk to me about?"

Her words came from her muzzle with a natural charm, and friendly tone, eyes meeting the others without fear, gazing intently as her ears flicked at the water that flowed down them. They left the other as another gathered next to him, another male- a scout, she had registered in her mind. She had nodded at him before turning back to the Beta, awaiting an answer.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2014, 07:35:49 pm »

? n a m e ?
Ryvei

? a g e ?
4 Y/o

? f e e l i n g ?
Tired, but with a little energy

? t h i n k i n g ?
"You read my mind.

? l o c a t i o n ?
Near the herd & with Midnight Moon Pack

Movement caught his eye as Ryevi glanced its way to see one of the scouts, Firefly, approach them. He gave the male a brisk nod of acknowledgement, before giving his attention to Voeu. He lowered his gaze as a sign of submission, wanting to avoid and lower the trouble. He could feel the presence of the scout near him, and so he guessed Firefly was interested in what the Alpha and Beta needed to say.

"Can I assume you wish to send out scouts or is there something else you'd wish to talk to me about?"

Surprise flashed in his eyes, but they were gone as quick as they had came. He had not expected such kindness in her voice - usually it was stamped with a stern and fierce expression. But, then again, Ryevi knew well his Alpha did treat her pack with kindness, so it was not rare.

"Yes. With your permission, I'd like to send several scouts out - not to many - to survey the area. I'm assuming the herd is near, but with the rain, their scents are too foggy." Ryevi planned not to come with them, but he too, wanted to see the area for himself. But with the little energy he felt, he decided he would pass, unless the Alpha commanded him to do so. One of his eyes blinked as a droplet of rain splashed near it. Shaking it off, he awaited for an answer.