Author Topic:  (Read 11277 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2014, 02:55:51 pm »
Xander continued on, not speaking. He knew this yearling had potential and would protect the herd. What he worried was an ambush from the pack and he being killed with some of the others. He shook the gruesom though out of his mind as he took a turn to the right. It had more rocks than he liked but he wanted to be sure it was safe.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2014, 05:31:43 pm »

Kyber

Kyber had streams of happiness running through him, the thought that he would one day be the leader of this herd made him get butterflies inside. A smirk was plastered across his face, but quickly faded as he realised Xander had turned ina nother direction. Gasping the yearling turned and hurried to catch up to the lead stallion. Trotting along side the palmino he looked up into the sky, the rain had seemed to get a little heavier and the sky grew darker shouldn't they head back? He tought to himself but he wouldn't dare question Xanders decisions. Turning his attention back on the trail droplets continued dropping on the colts coat, the trees only blocking out small amounts. Allowing his head to flick ridding some water that had dropped, but his coat felt a little heavier than usual-but he followed on. Kyber was aware that this was territory of the wolves and they were probably lurking somewhere further in the woods, so his guard wasn't put down. Not for a second. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 05:46:49 pm »
Xander stopped a moment as he glanced around before turning back. "I guess we should get back. Your mother would worry if we were stuck out in the rain here." He said with a hint of amusmnt. He broke into a slow trot as he heading back towards the herd. Out of no where a scent hit him. 'Wolf..' He thought. "Be quiet.." He whispered as he slowed to a walk so he could stay silent.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2014, 06:01:39 pm »

Kyber

A sigh escaped the colts mouth as he continued onward, his head bobbed up and down with each stride he took-the breeze and the rain together made the Mustang feel pretty colt, but it didn't bother him to much. Hearing Xander talk he stopped and turned, looking around for a moment then back at the palmino stallion. Kyber nodded his head and took a few steps forward "Yeah, we need to protect them!" he grinned throwing his head up a little. As his small hooves pressed into the mud he could feel himself sinking a little, he hated this it always made him muddy. Well being muddy was ok but sinking wasn't to great. Pulling his now brown legs from the mud and shaking it off he hurried after Xander. The words 'Wolf' made the colts eyes narrow and his muscles tense, a shiver ran down Kybers spine as he skidded to a walk. Now, he had to be more alert than he was earlier, the cold making him shiver but he trudged on through the sludge. Looking up at Xander now and then reassured the youngster and made him feel safe, they would soon be exiting the forest and would be able to run up the hills towards the herd.

DA Account

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2014, 12:24:33 am »

The female had watched the male, her head tilting lightly as she pondered why he wasn't going with the scouts, there was going to have to be a lead scout, and she had thought he'd take the offer, but she supposed he might not wish to go. She wished to test the skills of her scouts, so she didn't bother to ask him why he wasn't leading them. Voeu had gotten up as he spoke, one ear swiveled in his direction was the only leeway that she was listening to him. She had slowly carried herself down the length of the rock she had perched herself upon, shaking out her tail before turning back to the two males before her.

Voeu turned her head to the male who had spoken up, seeming eager to lead the team. She had looked at the light male for a moment, before giving a snort and turning back to Ryevi after walking towards the group of waiting scouts, nodding at them. "Firefly can lead if he wishes, I would also like to see Arevi in action." The wolf turned to the group of scouts that gathered behind the male, and she turned to him. "Lead your unit well." The black-furred mistress had said, and with a smooth walktz prowled up alongside the other wolf. "Ryevi, if your not busy or anything, would you like to patrol the territory with me? It would be better to have two looking for that loner."

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2014, 12:35:47 am »
Xander walked as quietly as e could on the rocky terrain but the rocky terrain made it hard, echoing there hooves on the rocks. He stopped every so often to look around before continuing on. "I'm really glad you promised." He said quietly, continuing to stay alert. "Now you can show me just how strong you are.." He said silently. It was clear he was speaking of the current situation. He had no way to protect the yearling if they ambushed by a large group of wovles.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2014, 01:04:58 am »

Kyber

The two had soon arrived at the rocky terrain, the first place they crossed before they entered the forest. A sigh or relief escaped the colts mouth as he slowly and carefully walked across. Although he had small hooves the noise they made was echoing, and the terrain they were on didn't help. Keeping alert he continued to tip-toe across the rocks, trying to keep as silent as he could. Looking up at Xander for a second me smiled "Its ok, I've always wanted to protect a herd, and have my own. Especially this on" he grinned trotting forward a little more. Stopping for a moment to think at the stallions next words, but it quickly came to him. Nodding his large head the yearling continued onward, he couldn't wait to be out the forest and back to his mother, he wanted to make sure she was safe. 

DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2014, 02:29:08 am »
[[ @??????z?????z????: ["...I would also like to see Arevi in action"] Did you mean Avern, or someone else? Sorry, just a little confused. ]]

? n a m e ?
Ryvei

? a g e ?
4 Y/o

? f e e l i n g ?
Cooperative

? t h i n k i n g ?
"I might as well come along.

? l o c a t i o n ?
Near the herd & with Midnight Moon Pack

Ryevi's eyes followed the Alpha as she moved about. Assuming she was thinking for a moment, he remained silent, awaiting for her answer. She then turned, giving her permission for Firefly to lead, while addressing another scout to lead. After barking a few orders, she strolled up to the Beta. At her question, Ryevi dipped his head politely, deciding not to object. "If it pleases you, Alpha," he murmured, but paused. "But won't it be best if we have one in charge back here?" Though he was sure Voeu had it under control, it wouldn't be a bother to gently prompt her, would it? As he remained silent, he gave a brief glance at the rain, before back at the pack.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2014, 11:07:31 pm »
I'll post soon. I'm honna allow another person post before I do.))

Offline dixie1012002

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • u only live once so live ur life
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2014, 11:29:01 pm »
ok well ill just have my horse and just do what u want with it
fam first
[I m g]th6Y72PC4R.jpg[I m g]