Poll

Just a Wolf pack? or an all Canine pack? (see bellow)

Just Wolf! <3
Canine!! :D
Doesn't matter to me. x]

Author Topic: Apocalypse Hills Wolf RP - PROMO VIDEO INSIDE!!  (Read 13996 times)

Offline Kharress

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • The sun'll come out tomorrow ? ?
    • View Profile
    • Here, you can browse my crummy art. x]
Apocalypse Hills Wolf RP - PROMO VIDEO INSIDE!!
« on: March 31, 2011, 11:07:49 pm »
Apocalypse Hills

Promotional Video: http://youtu.be/zncHr9qvhyg

Application:

Name:

Appearance:

Pack (Lacrymosa Wolves, Dark Iris Pack, Loner):

Personality:

History:

Picture: (if possible)

Role Play Sample: (one paragraph please)

Hi guys,

I have decided to start my own Wolf Pack(s) RP! I play Kharress, Alpha of the Lacrymosa Wolves. I'm in need of pack members, loners, and any other wolves. This is a pretty realistic RP so please use mostly realistic colors. We have our own website that i made. I am looking for moderators to help me out by, well, moderating it. haha...  ::) When you join i will give you a rank based on your character, and i will set that as your group on the site so everyone can see what you are. We currently have 10 or so members and we are looking for as many more pretty experienced, active, creative RPers as we can get.

What We're Looking For:

~Members~
Any level RPers to join the RP who are active and creative.

I'm currently working on making a map for us with help from my close friend ThunderHeart, but we may need a little help. If anyone has made any cool objects that they want in the map, they can send me the files and i will find a way to add them. ex: trees, rocks, skies, grounds, random objects, dens, etc...)

Thank you!

Kharress<3

P.S. I am also thinking about making this into a all canine RP eventually. So please vote on whether you want it to be just a wolf or an all canine RP. Thank you! <3
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:17:37 pm by Kharress »
[[These scars we wear remind us; the more we change, the more we're all the same.]]

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse Hills Wolf RP - Accepting!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:19:13 am »
I Has joined!
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline Kharress

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 03:35:01 pm »
yay thanks!!! <3
[[These scars we wear remind us; the more we change, the more we're all the same.]]

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 08:35:34 pm »
I corrected the colors and rp sample. tell me if its ok now
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline Kharress

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 08:40:05 pm »
will do Owen :D

Offline Kharress

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 08:21:34 pm »
^BUMP/UPDATE^

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
Re: Lacrymosa Wolves ~ ACCEPTING! *High Ranks Available!*
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 12:05:47 am »
yay! i have a good wolf but will change his design soon to an update i'm trying to download from someone!

Name:Soul

Age: (pup, teen, adult, years) Soul is about 2 years old; about teen in wolf age. =P

Appearance: Soul right now is a natural colored grey and black wolf. his underside is dark and back is grey. he has  dark golden eyes. sometimes i change his look but never very drastically.  

Personality: Soul is outgoing and loves to explore. he is pretty social and a bit of a drama-king. if hurt(emotionally), Sand can become withdrawn but may respond to a kind action or word. he is looking for a mate. Sand can and will fight hard to the death for a loved one, pups, or a close family member. it is said that Soul is the worst of enemy's, and the best of friends. he is extremely loyal and will not soon give up if determined.

History: Soul was captured at a very young age. he was to be enslaved by an evil wolf thats
name he forgot. but Soul somehow escaped on the way to being inprisioned. the young wolf then survived and taught himself how to hunt, survive, and fish. he is now young adult and seeking a family.

Picture:(yes, i know, the ears are different in each pic. the ears he has now are the top pic ones

Role Play Sample: (one paragraph please) i can do paragraphs when i feel like it, or when the moment calls for one, but will more do something like" Soul cowers in the corner of the den, whimpering." i also just do short things like *smiles*. but everyone does that. EDIT!!!!!!!: I am sooo sorry about that last sample!! what the HECK was i thinking!!!! okay, here is my REAL super random sample:

Soul's fur was bristled nervously along his his back. today was the the day. Soul had been waiting all year for the caribou migration, and now that it was here, he wasn't sure he could really do it. this wasn't his first year as an adult, last hear was, but now it only seemed like yesterday. he gulped, still unsure. oh well, here goes. he thought. The young wolf stepped out from under his favorite birch tree and began cautiously slinking down to where the rest of his pack impatiently waited for his arrival. as soon as he reached the group, a chorus of barks and howls carved into the night. it was the hunts beginning song. as Soul stole a few glances around the eager pack, he began to feel more and more relaxed. everyone, exept for the pups, were here on this big night. then, as soon as the fur started to settle back down on his back, the pack started to move. as the pack quietly ran over the crunchy, frost covored ground, he again thought to himself, this just might be a fun night after all.  

that ones dumb,short, and i could to way better if it weren't about midnight right now, but there you have it. i also have much experience rping in many different games. hey, and after all, i'm only the age "12"-"16"(dont wanna give it away XD :EDIT

oh and a question, if i find someone i really like in this pack, and she likes me and all, do you allow use to become mates and have pups and all that stuff? thanks,
 ~Soul~  ;) ;D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 12:58:45 pm by Liyese »

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline Kharress

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 12:44:03 am »
Yes, I would allow you to become mates. Also, I usually look for intermediate-advanced Rpers who Rp in paragraphs. Here's one of my Rp samples to show you what I usually Rp as, (I count myself as experienced, but this post is kinda crappy. its from my other main character, Aviias.)

Aviias watched as the flood of canines descended on Ker's meeting spot. She kept shooting anxious glances at her alabaster alpha. The femme was sitting next to him, her head held high and as she looked around the snickers and glares and smirks started to appear as well. She hated standing out in a crowd, especially when she didn't know most of them. The gathering, so far, was mostly females, and there was one female in particular who already started bugging her. She went by the name of Deadly Mamba, or just Mamba for short. She was judging Aviias every second her di-colored pools laid upon her shape. She knew how she must have felt about her, she must have thought her to be disrespectful and obnoxious. But she wasn't, she had been sitting there with Ker the whole time, just never bothering to move once others came along. It made her feel safe to be beside someone she knew in a crowd of strangers...

"I mean it's not like I'm flaunting it..."

she mumbled to herself. She wasn't a wannabe, she was just comfortable exactly where she was. And she certainly wasn't going to move just because a few faes thought she was some what prissy and snooty. She knew she wasn't, Ker knew she wasn't, and that's all that mattered. They would find out all in good time what she really was inside.

As the rest of the other wolves got situated she started learning their names, observing their behaviors and mannerisms, and deciding which ones would be trouble for her to get along with. She got up off her lazy butt and started walking around, introducing herself while still keeping vivid memories of how each one reacted to her approach, and her presence in general. She went to Metronome first, bowing her head slightly and flashing a friendly smile. She stated her name and then moved on to Starr, she seemed nice enough. Again repeating her welcomes and hellos. The next was Enigma, she was saving Deadly Mamba for last... As she finished her rounds and moved over to meet Mamba her stomach churned. This had to be a good introduction or it was all over. It would be all down hill from here after her brilliant first impression on her. She cleared her throat quietly and sat down.

"errr, hi... im Aviias... Mamba right?"

She asked, although she already knew the answer.

'Oh this is gunna be good...'

she thought to herself.

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 01:05:09 am »
yes, i would rp like that but here is what i say to that such length; it takes an awful long time to type it, and then by the time you finish, the others will maybe off to another subject or place, or will have asked you a question. or maybe even the person you were directing the rp to would have to leave and your rp would all but be be in vain. so yep, i like to keep them short yet meaningful, good enough to hang around and good enough to keep a pack.
EDIT: after all, the point isn't to write a novel, it's to have fun and get some laughs.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 01:06:58 am by Liyese »

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

JazzForLife

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 01:14:42 am »
I'll post my app tomorrow ^^. Seems like a cool pack, I want to help it start up!
If you are in need of admins/mods, I do have web experience and Rped for over two years now. Just in case you need extra help! I'll be developing a charrie for the pack tonight : )