Author Topic: ALL MANGA LUNATICS COME HERE I COMMAND YOU  (Read 1059 times)

HoloBlackRose

ALL MANGA LUNATICS COME HERE I COMMAND YOU
« on: January 18, 2012, 02:38:42 am »
WELCOME ALL JAPAN LUNATICS
Yes, you are all welcome here.
As you can read in my signature, I want to learn Japanese, and I'm not goofing off. I use mango languages, but I don't like that way. I want to learn Japanese as if it were a first language, and think of the image, not the word, when I hear something in Japanese. So here are some tips to learn Japanese:
1). Emerge yourself in the language. Try to speak more Japanese and less English, which is nearly impossible with school, but when possible
2). Listen to many YouTube videos at a time singing/speaking in Japanese, watch a lot of subbed animes. NOT DUBBED. It really helps. In fact, I learned most of Japanese from that, such as "Kero,"  'Baka," "Doshde?" "Dos-ka?" and a lot more.
3). Emerge yourself in images and the words. Not just a simple translator.

So here is my idea for Japanese learners: post a word or sentence, then post pictures to go along with it, and others will know what the sentence means. Please make sure the pictures are in order with the words. This helps with sentence syntax (if you don't know what that means I'm not telling you, that's what Google is for) and associating the word with the PICTURE. Don't take classes that spend up your electives and force you to take tedious classes. You learned your first language by just looking at images and speaking with others.

Often, I am extremely jealous of Japanese-speaking people, so this is my chance to prove I don't have to sit in the corner wishing I was born in Japan, and if you're still reading this I bet you are, too! Also, you can introduce (appropriate, mind you) subbed anime for us all to watch.

After everyone is pretty good with speaking, I'll make another post for writing Japanese ^^.

Thanks for reading, I should let you go do stuff now!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:21:40 am by Rose »