Poll

Should I make this?

Yes! I would SO join!
Yes, but I probably wouldn't join
Maybe
You could do better
Nah

Author Topic: Should I make this roleplay?  (Read 1669 times)

SynthAero

Should I make this roleplay?
« on: February 16, 2012, 06:57:25 pm »
So, I can't decide. Should I make this or not?

One day, humans lived in a small city known as Asban City. Some strange force unlocked the containers of creatures with diseases or viruses in the Asban Warehouse. The creatures were set free and contaminated all life in Asban City. The contaminated would fall ill, then go completely insane and go on a murderous rampage. Soon every living thing in Asban City had killed itself and others... Some refugees had built a base camp in the woods, but the contamionated found and destroyed them. Nothing remained....or did it? Some contaminated animals and AIs had kept alive.. Long after the incident, wolves began to inhabit the area, trees and plants grew there. Little did they know they were being watched....On one unfortunate afternoon, a wolf pup stumbled into the darkness. Her mother followed, but couldn't find the pup. She eventually came across her young's carcass and a pair of gleaming red eyes in the shadows, that was the end of her...all that she left behind, was a scream of terror. Soon, more began to disappear, finally the wolves found out about the disease and virus. Now, they all live in fear, avoiding the dark in the only place the monsterous nightmares can no longer reach....the base camp.

BlackCatTrain

Re: Should I make this roleplay?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 07:13:24 pm »
If you would enjoy it than make it, it doesnt matter what others think, I have a Back Cat RP, and no one joined but I still play on it.

SynthAero

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 07:22:08 pm »
True, true. Thank you for your idea/feedback/whatever it is XD

feralheartdog

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 01:51:24 am »
Interesting :) If you do make it into a rp, have it have a interesting name. A catchy one, not a dull one. One that is eccentric :) The more awesome and deadly the name, the better :) But it's your rp, name it what YOU want.

Personally i think this RP would sound awesome :)

SynthAero

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 10:21:35 pm »
Thank you, and I'm thinking of names at the moment....like.. Living in fear, shadow of fear (That was actually Kyugima's idea XD), Contaminated Darkness, etc.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 03:23:17 am »
Mehz thinks that you should. I replied in your post on 'names' and if you did make it, it sounds like something I'd really want to join :D.

SynthAero

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 05:16:00 am »
I was gonna name is Project Unreal: Contamination, but to be truthful, my map for it failed and was laggy XDD

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 03:23:36 pm »
I hate when that happens XD.

Offline GlassMountain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • It's better to feel pain, than nothing at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 05:35:48 am »
wow this sounds really interesting, if i could get my FH working i would absoloutly join it ^^ very creative of you.

Offline Davisa16

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 09:00:31 am »
you should make it a role play it'd be good  :) good luck!  :D :) 8) ;D ::)