Author Topic: Any dragon-themed suggestions?  (Read 1192 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Any dragon-themed suggestions?
« on: January 12, 2013, 08:03:05 pm »

Hello, I am Twizzlerr--obviously--and I have come to ask an odd favor of you. I am, as some have realized (*points at signature and avatar*) slightly obsessed with dragons :-\. Anyway, I have many dragon-themed things. Books, roleplays, characters, stickers, supplies, figures, drawings, desktops, etc etc. But I seem to only have a few of each kind. I need more. I want more. Can you help me? If so, it would be great if you could suggest some dragon-themed things out there that I could snag. Thanks for all the help!

A fellow FeralHearter,
                                                                                                                             Twizzy

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Any dragon-themed suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 09:50:48 pm »
http://www.schleich-s.com/en/GB/toys/
This German-brand sells all sorts of figures, including dragons (which are quite big, trust meh, I know).
Some of 'em have dragon riders on their backs but that doesn't bother me.
If you know of any dragon-like things yourself, I wouldn't mind if you told me ::)
Yesh, I am rather fond of dragons too~

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 09:57:17 pm »
Awesome! I'll look it up. And here are some dragon things:

How to Train Your Dragon (books and movie)
 Dr. Ernest Drake, head of the Secret and Ancient Society of Dragonology (S.A.S.D) [Look it up! His books are awesome]
 Istaria (a game with all kinds of mythical creatures, including dragons)

The How to Train Your Dragon movie isn't as good as the book, as most things are, but I've only read like the first page of the book series. x.x I assume it's good though lol

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 10:33:45 pm »
These are some toys I used to love while growing up: http://www.graysage.com/cg/Toys/Megabloks/Dragons/index.html

I have all of the first gen colors now, I think. If you can somehow find the sets, they are AWESOME and super detailed. However, they are old, so getting your hands on them might be pretty hard :/

I also got the second gen. boat!! It so cool! http://c713667.r67.cf3.rackcdn.com/YI230P894_1_large.jpg
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:35:50 pm by Ghosting »