Author Topic: Looking for opinions for game ideas!  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Hexmutt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Starboy
    • https://www.deviantart.com/hexmu
    • Hexmutt
    • View Profile
Looking for opinions for game ideas!
« on: August 14, 2018, 12:16:09 am »
Hello there! My name is Hex and I wanted to ask all you lovely feral heart people what you would like in a game!

A little back story here, I have been playing feral heart since I was eleven years old and I have a great nostalgic love for the game. Though now, as I am older I still like the idea but it's just not as fun for me anymore. Me and my significant other have been talking about making a new feral based MMO/3d chat style game using the unity engine. If we ever finish it (we are only two people so be patient) it would be a free to play game.

My question for all you lovlies is this:

If there was a game to come out that had the similar concept of Feral heart, what would YOU like it to have?  Fighting? Item collection? Leveling? Sharks with lasers? Let me know!

I am very interested in what everyone would like to come out of a game like this, everyone's opinion will help me form the basis of what this eventual new game will be!

Thank you for your time!

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for opinions for game ideas!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 12:21:40 am »
Quests with sharks armed with lasers.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:39:37 am by Kuri »
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Hexmutt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Starboy
    • Hexmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 12:39:58 am »

Offline Phomentix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Gay, and Dying.
    • The Phomentix Haunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 01:01:26 am »
The only thing I wish for is the ability to change the size of the wings (equip).

Good luck with your game!

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 01:51:00 am »
LOL.  Make that a boss fight at the end of a level/quest or something, just for laughs.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 02:25:11 am »
Different types of heads. Some of my chars are giffons and horse types, having a lion or wolf head kinda kills the magic lol. I also have a newt char with flippers but that may be a bit too much, flippers and fins would be cool though, or like different types of legs or feet. In Last Moon there is actually a merlion model, it's pretty cool. If you do something like that then you wouldn't have to make so many body models. Just use the same base and add different heads, legs, and tails...I also have no idea how to make models or games, so I could be totally wrong lol
I would also like hunting. Kind of like WolfQuest or something. Maybe you could disable and enable needs like hunger and thirst.
And I second the ability to change the wing size.
RAIN. Rain and hail and meteors! WEATHER.

Sorry if this is a bit much lol just throwing things out there

Offline Hexmutt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Starboy
    • Hexmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 02:31:57 am »
No I love hearing everyone's ideas! Weather would be awesome to implement. I have been trying to think of quests that would be fun to do that wouldn't get tedious over time? No one likes the same mob quests over and over @_@

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2018, 04:30:47 pm »
I like to imagine things that would totally knock my socks off...

1. Night and day cycle, moon phases, solar eclipses, auroras, varying clouds, shooting stars, seeing different planets from afar, severe weather and environments, a whole new ambiance.

2. Different array of creatures: canines, felines, equines, cervines, rodents, reptilian.

3. Totally different customizations: sizable, colorable, different styles of ears, tails, wings, eyes, paws, claws.

4. Quests that go in depth, add insight to your characters, the proof of knowledge within the world.

5. Magicka; spells, alchemy, potions.

6. In depth lore placed everywhere, even within the characters themselves. Each character have special attributes due to where they hail from.

I mean, that's just my personal preferences. >_<;; I can only achieve these whimsical things are from writing and reading books.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2018, 05:41:38 pm »
Ooh, nice! I wish you and your beloved the best, on both the game and other things x)
---

I'd love to see different mane styles. Long, overly short, super spiky. Whatever you think of!

Maybe a PvP function? That way people can "spar" one another in groups if you have those, or just fight for fun!

There could be a hunger system, but be able to toggle it on and off if you don't want to deal with it and just enjoy the game.

Items of course! Being able to either find items or "buy" them with in game currency?
The currency could be obtained by hunting them cridders. The bigger they are, the more you get!

Different playable animals? Wolves and lions, bears, otters, dear, horses. Whatever you wanna have in the game =)

---
I have more but I don't wanna shove a huge post in here X'3

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort