Author Topic: furry roleplaying on my discord how is it soo far?  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Dylanfox

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • just a 23 yr old that owns a furry roblox game.
    • /channel/UCD-FpoSZWsZMoA0xoECvAu
    • View Profile
furry roleplaying on my discord how is it soo far?
« on: September 09, 2018, 04:16:03 pm »
As the white floofy furry hearing its stomach scream for food.
"Oh i must be hungry as others could be also! hmmm... maybe steak mmmmm! steak!"
 Getting up from laying on the ground. Malice would walk to the kitchen flipping on the light going over to the fridge opening the freezer side, reaching down for steaks in the lower drawer and closes fridge, laying the meat that's sealed shut taking a non stick pan off the rack then walking over to the stove and setting the burner half . Malice grabs the sealed meat and claws down the packet seal opening smelling the fresh meat.
"Oh boy its going to smell and taste wonderful for everyone!"
Grabbing some seasoning from the cupboards' spreading his moms favorite seasoning  as he opens the cap shaking some specs out onto the meat boosting the smell, it made Malice  to a point he cant resist. He tries not to  get it as it was still in the pan he kept moving around the meat as the grease let it slide around, taking a metal spatula scooping under the meat and flipping it up into the air and moves the pan where the meat will land, laying it back on the burner as the rest cooks
 ||||| 6 minutes later |||||
getting up from the couch from watching YouTube videos on jacksepticeye doing weird derp on games, looking down into the pan seeing the 12 pieces of steak thoroughly cooked. As Malice was getting out plates, his fluffy tail flicked side to side to the smell of delicious steak for everyone.
grabbing the pan with the meat and spatula. Malice would take scoop out the meat on each of the plates.
Walking over to the table laying the plates of steak around the table for everyone, walking to the back sliding door sliding it open, howling out that there was delicious meat inside waiting to be feasted on.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 04:17:56 pm by Dylanfox »
just a guy

Offline Dylanfox

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • just a 23 yr old that owns a furry roblox game.
    • /channel/UCD-FpoSZWsZMoA0xoECvAu
    • View Profile
Re: furry roleplaying on my discord how is it soo far?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 04:21:41 pm »
besides all the commas i forgot to use >.<
just a guy