Author Topic: ?Talent Seekers? ?Fantasy, combat, creatures??Open and Accepting?  (Read 29255 times)

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
Re: ?Talent Seekers? ?Fantasy, combat, creatures??Open and Accepting?
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2013, 01:36:49 am »
((T^T But what am I supposed to do...? 

And sorry I haven't contacted WhiteLightHeart yet, I've just started some all day summer classes that's all day all week, for two weeks, and it's so tiring when I get home late, I don't have time for much. ;n; I'll see to it over the weekend. x.x

-le dying here jkjk- ))
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2013, 08:17:47 am »
Hmm... I feel bad, cause I would like people to be excited to rp and come on ready to do a post, but it seems like everyone is getting less enthusiastic about it. It's not anyone's fault, I don't blame them since it's becoming a bit inactive again, and the fault is mine for not coming on as often as I would like. Have a lot going on and I have college coming up, so yeah... But everyone seems to be getting kinda depressed and all that.

I want to do something to get everyone's spirits up again, and also mine so that I can get encouraged to rp, cause sadly I'm finding it hard to be creative to post something. This kind of rp kinda needs a lot of members, so I'll have to try to get more of those. That way even if one or two people aren't showing up much the rp can keep on going.

I was thinking of making a website... Maybe. Probably not but still a thought. I can't really go on FH anymore for a while, so can't recruit there. I'll have to try to get some friends to join and all that and stay active. I'll also have to bring out some conflict here(besides the battles) so that some excitement can happen. I still haven't made the leader of Gylar Xen e.e Have not found the time to create him, don't even have any ideas for him.

Anyway I want to apologize to everyone. It's sort of my fault the rp isn't really getting anywhere cause I'm honestly not tackling it, trying to make it better and getting more members and so on. I just always have so much to do and when I finally get a moment to relax or something I feel tired out so it just seems like a chore e.e But I don't want it to be like that for me. I'm just in a bad place right now(not in state of mine or anything like that, just how I'm living and with the things going on)that I can't really concentrate or focus on anything. When I can focus I get a lot done, and I mean a lot. So once things change and I can sit back and think straight, things like that, I'll try harder for this rp, because it's a really good one. So much thought had been put into it and everyone has stuck with it, so I'd hate to see it go.

That's all I wanted to say. With a website we could have forums with just chatting and forums for rping, so on so on. But I'll understand if you guys don't want to use one. Goodluck guys with all that you are doing, and I hope things go good for us for this rp.

Offline Dragoneer22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The power of Kashyykk will always shine through.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2013, 10:42:21 am »
And independent website sounds good actually. And once my journal entry has been up for awhile I'll replace it with an advertisement. All so, why make the leader male? Why not a woman? I already have Desmond's act to the revelation.))

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2013, 01:54:09 am »
((I like the idea of a website- in fact, I'd be happy to make it or help make it! I love to make RP websites, and I've made quite a few if I say so myself. ^-^' And I completely understand Draco, please don't blame yourself! D: I've felt the exact same way before about an RP, so don't you worry! And I've been busy with some summer classes, so I'm not at my house from like, 6 in the morning to around 6 in the evening. x.x But all I want to do when I come home is come here, though!

Also, I've got some GOOD NEWS! :D I PMed WhiteLightHeart, and she was able to dig up the deleted OOC Chat thread's OP! With all the information and character codes! That's all for now, but I replied back with much thanks and if she could also retrieve the character applications (which I'm sure won't be a problem, as she said!), so once she can find those, I'll send them to you somehow Draco! I can quote the posts and send them through PM on FH here, if you can view them like that, or I can send you the code through DA or something.~

As Draco said, keep your chin up guys! I might have my moments where I'm just tired or unenthusiastic, or just uncreative, but we have to break through that!

Also I know it's a long shot, but Draco is there any chance Katsa Novari might be interested in joining? justanideayouknowhaha?^^;;))

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Who knows what tomorrow will bring...
    • View Profile

The shadows that surround us.

The Plight of a Dragon.  Chapter 2

I...  Might literally be losing my mind...  It's scaring me... ;-;

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2013, 09:41:03 am »
Are you on that site Aster? I just joined and I'm trying to come up with a character.))

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Who knows what tomorrow will bring...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2013, 09:04:43 pm »
I re-use names for my characters often times.  I am Maron on that site.

The shadows that surround us.

The Plight of a Dragon.  Chapter 2

I...  Might literally be losing my mind...  It's scaring me... ;-;

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2013, 01:56:13 am »
I just joined, and I'm still coming up with my character...))

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2013, 06:19:12 pm »
Yes, a site like that somewhat I suppose XD It'd be a lot easier to keep track of and advertise, seeing how not many people seem to join often in the threads.

@Wolfy: Yes! Way to go Wolfy! :D You can send them however way you like. Hmm in fact, send them to me on my account on here and also on DA, incase for some reason I don't get them this way, cause then I'll have the back up ones on DA. Also I can try asking her XD I've asked her before but she didn't want to join, though that was when I first made it. So I'll ask again to see if she wants to. Also, you can make the website if you like X3 I know you're creative, and I might not find the time to make it. I mean look how long it took me just to make the thread here XD But I would like to use the picture I made for Talent Seekers if that's ok. We would want a rules section, the ranks section, character section(not exactly the members section cause that'll just show our accounts and we'll all have more than one character), and so on and so forth. Basically make it to where it has all the information like on the info page here.

@Everyone: So we're all agreed then? Making a website?))

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2013, 07:03:11 pm »
((x3 Yay, I'm glad I could help! c: I'll see to getting the site together, and everything.~ So far, I only have the OP post sent to me by WhiteLightHeart, and I did ask nicely if she could send the character applications as well (she said if there were any other posts she could dig up for me), but she hasn't replied back yet. It's understandable, as a staff member she's probably busy, so I'll give her a little bit longer before I ask again... ^^''

Alright, I'll send the OP quoted to you both ways in a little; and I'll also be sending you some questions, examples, etc. about the site, because of course I want to make sure you'll be alright with everything! First off, I know I'll be using forumotion, as it's my favorite forum-based site creator. I'll look through a couple cool themes, and send you the previews of them and see which one you like best.~

I'm so excited, I get to do something, yay! :D

@Everyone, if you guys have any suggestions for the site, go ahead and post them here. ^^ I'm open for ideas, as I haven't exactly made a forum RP site, like the link you had, Aster, but more of FH pack websites. Slightly different, so if you guys have any pointers I'd be glad to hear them!

P.S. In the meantime, though, that doesn't mean we have to pause RP! We have to make sure we keep creativity at least somewhere on this thread, or else recruiting, making a site, and all that won't actually be any help... ._.'' So, let's try to keep up some RP, yes? ^^''))