Author Topic: Choose Your Own Path (Warriors Edition)  (Read 5695 times)

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
Choose Your Own Path (Warriors Edition)
« on: July 25, 2011, 10:23:34 pm »
Ah Sorry i know i just posted one but i had two really good ideas, couldnt let them go to waste >.>

Anywho, This Be ANOTHER Choose Your Own Path story. ill give you the story and you decie where it goes! This be the warriors edition, so your a kit from ThunderClan (Sorry, but its the most popular clan, i dont feel like doing a voting >.>), about to be named into an aprentice.

"____Kit you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as ______Paw. I ask StarClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior" The ThunderClan Looked down at all the toher cats. You look down too. Just a few moments ago, The ThunderClan Leader, SunStar, had called a suprise meeting, and made you an aprentice! SunStar continued on- "FrostWind, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from SorrelTail, and you have shown yourself to be fierce and brave. You will be the mentor of ____Paw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to ____."

To Start, first post gets to choose the name and gender. Then i'll start giving you guys the A), B), C), D)s
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:28:25 pm by Stuey »

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: Choose Your Own Path (Warriors Edition)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 02:11:02 am »
"WolfKit you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as WolfPaw. I ask StarClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior" The ThunderClan leader Looked down at all the other cats. You look down too. Just a few moments ago, The ThunderClan Leader, SunStar, had called a suprise meeting, and made you an aprentice! SunStar continued on- "FrostWind, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from SorrelTail, and you have shown yourself to be fierce and brave. You will be the mentor of WolfPaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her."

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 01:15:51 pm »
"SnowKit you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as SnowPaw. I ask StarClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior" The ThunderClan Looked down at all the other cats. You look down too. Just a few moments ago, The ThunderClan Leader, SunStar, had called a surprise meeting, and made you an apprentice! SunStar continued on- "FrostWind, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from SorrelTail, and you have shown yourself to be fierce and brave. You will be the mentor of SnowPaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to it."

(I'm now a he or she! I dun know what I am! I am SnowFeather! Rawr!)

The liar and the thief

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 08:02:48 pm »
Meowzers wins :3
FrostWind Aproachs you and dips her head to touch noses with you.-

A) You stammer, then clumslily hit noses with your new mentor. How embarassing!
B) You neatly touch noses with the warrior, purring softly.
C) You Don't Touch Noses, who cares about that ritual crap!

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 08:08:05 pm »
Wolfkit sounds like a not that shy person xP

B

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 08:21:45 pm »
You Neatly Touch Noses with the younger warrior and watch as the crowd cheers your name. Thats one you notice something. You turn and look around to see you other sister, LionKit (Sorry wolf lion.. couldnt think of anything), whos the same age as you, wasn't given her aprentice name! You-

A) Ignore it. Shes so stupid she'll be a kit for the rest of her life.
B) Wha-WhAT?! Bring it up to the leader as soon as possible- WHICH MEANS NOW!
C) Comfort your sister, telling her that it'll happen soon enough.
D) Tell your mentor RIGHT AWAY. Its a warriors job to report things to leaders, not aprentices.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 10:51:09 pm »
Oh heck naw D:<

B B B B B B B B B B B B B

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 03:04:28 pm »
(Sorry i havent been active. Got Caught Up In Paper Mario and Sonic Advance Batle 2 ((Gamecube games XD)) :P)

You Run OverTo The Leader and Look Up At Him. You Say-

A) "HEY YOU! YEAH, YOU! YO BETTER MAKE MY SIS AN APRENTICE OR YALL GONNA GET A BEATIN'"

B) "ERr.. hi.i gues...........um..."

C) "SunSTar! My Sister, why isn't she an aprentice. She's six moons....right?"

D) " M-My-My S-s-sister Wa-wa-wa-wasn't M-made an ap-ap-a-a-a-apren-" -faints-

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 04:29:27 pm »
Tempted for A But C xD

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 11:39:43 pm »
HowlingKit you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as HowlingPaw. I ask StarClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior" The ThunderClan Looked down at all the toher cats. You look down too. Just a few moments ago, The ThunderClan Leader, SunStar, had called a suprise meeting, and made you an aprentice! SunStar continued on- "FrostWind, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from SorrelTail, and you have shown yourself to be fierce and brave. You will be the mentor of HowlingPaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!