Author Topic: Would you still play FeralHeart in your older years? And another question...  (Read 6008 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:50:41 pm by MorgraWolf »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

ArcticGalaxy

Wonderful topic Morgra!

1. I honestly don't know. I generally don't really think THAT far ahead to things. But I'm going to go with yes. I mean, I don't want to be old and lonely, so why not play FH and be old and not AS lonely?

2. I wouldn't mind one bit. This game has no limit on age whatsoever, so who are we to judge? If someone older wants to play, let them play. They aren't doing any harm.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
1. Yes I would still play the game despite being old. But I don't think I would play the game that much because I feel like I might lose interest or just really busy. But anyways even if I did I would never forget memories of the game, and the forum.

2. I wouldn't mind at all. I think it is perfectly fine for someone in their mid ages to play game like this. Such as World of Warcraft I have met lots of people who are in their 40's, 50's, and 60's. It does not bother be at all. As long as the person is having fun it doesn't matter what age they are.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Imagine a 90+ person who can't get outside anymore and probably spends 23 hours a day in bed, Now they can be free to climb mountains, swim rivers, run free among the trees and grass and sunshine.  Except it's a simulation.  That's how i escape winter anyway.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Imagine a 90+ person who can't get outside anymore and probably spends 23 hours a day in bed, Now they can be free to climb mountains, swim rivers, run free among the trees and grass and sunshine.  Except it's a simulation.  That's how i escape winter anyway.

Right? If they were able to use the computer, it would be something for them to explore. People who are older, or people with chronic conditions benefit from this. Nice input

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
1. Honestly, not really. At 40/50/60, I imagine that I'd be raising a family by then or watching my kids go off to college

2. As Edo/Tooth said, at first I'd assume it was a joke. If they somehow managed to prove it/make it obvious, then I'll admit, I wouldn't be that into it... sure, I'm not one to tell an adult what they can/cannot do, but still. I then just imagine my parents playing FH and the image doesn't seem right to me. Of course, I would never bash someone over their age and I'd still respect them, but I'd probably still find it odd. Seems like most don't agree, but hey, just my opinion
Farewell everyone<3

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
1. Honestly, not really. At 40/50/60, I imagine that I'd be raising a family by then or watching my kids go off to college

2. As Edo/Tooth said, at first I'd assume it was a joke. If they somehow managed to prove it/make it obvious, then I'll admit, I wouldn't be that into it... sure, I'm not one to tell an adult what they can/cannot do, but still. I then just imagine my parents playing FH and the image doesn't seem right to me. Of course, I would never bash someone over their age and I'd still respect them, but I'd probably still find it odd. Seems like most don't agree, but hey, just my opinion

Great point of view. I too would find it kinda "different", I guess is how I see it. There probably isn't anyone that age playing FH, and if there is I guess we'll never know. The internet is a place of mysteries.
Like I said on another reply, my friend's grandma plays WoW and she's really cool and some other people know other older people. But that's WoW and more adults seem to play WoW than FeralHeart. If they still have their imaginations and ideas, I think they'd be a great addition. But at the same time, I see where you're coming from with finding it odd.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 03:12:08 am by MorgraWolf »