Author Topic: I'm back, please lock <3  (Read 4189 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
I'm back, please lock <3
« on: March 21, 2017, 07:09:42 pm »
As some of you may have noticed, I've been rather inactive since MOTS. This was not purposeful I can assure you. I've been on spring break for the past week and haven't even opened my computer, I checked skype on my phone but even in that department my activity was lacking.

Now that spring break is over, I will unfortunately be remaining somewhat inactive. I've had to deal with some extreme emotional stress that I'd rather not discuss which has left me feeling unmotivated to do..well, anything. I'll appreciate any responses left on this thread, but please don't be offended if I don't type back. I'll most likely check-up on the forums here and there, but please take into consideration that this is not an easy move for me.

I love this community and game dearly, and I plan on coming back, hopefully sometime soon. But first I must get my life sorted out. Thanks for the understanding, I love you all <3

I've returned <3
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 06:19:42 pm by Bloo. »

You are amazing <3

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Leave
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 07:14:51 pm »
Aww Bloo

I'm really sorry to hear about the emotional stress you went through. You've offered so much help around here, and the times I've talked with you have been wonderful.

I believe you do have my skype, if you ever do need to talk.

I'm glad to hear you're putting your life before other things. It's a good habit to be in. I hope everything works out for you, and I look forward to seeing you around here someday again. Stay safe.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

ForestHysteria

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 07:20:01 pm »
I hope you feel better Bloo, you're a great help to the community and we will not forget the kindness you've given. As for your emotional stress, well you have a lot of people around you and in the community who are willing to help you and give you the best advice.
But, get your life together and when you feel like you're ready to come back. We will welcome you back with open arms.
Until then, take care of yourself Bloo.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 07:30:36 pm »
Even though I don't think I've ever talked to you, you've always seemed like an amazing person.
As what people have stated above, you know that you can always come to anyone on the forums and talk to us, even if it is for something minimal.

Take your time to come back, don't rush yourself. 

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 07:31:29 pm »
Aww Bloo babs D: Sorry to hear that you've been going through some difficult times in your life. I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon! Please take all the time away that you need to recover, we'll welcome you back with open arms when you decide to return! If you need anything or want to chat, please feel free to message me on skype<3 Take care of yourself dear!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Cookie202

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • its ya gorl
    • Cookie202
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 07:35:00 pm »
I'm sorry to hear about your stress, my dear. Whatever it might be that is causing it, I hope it is over soon! Take as much time as you need to take a break, we truly understand.
Just remember that we're all here for you!
Signature by Regularities || Icon by CaptainFlare

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 07:37:33 pm »
Awe, Bloo. I understand.

Emotional pain can be debilitating. Exhausting, I get that, and I get that you have to take a leave. We all need our breaks at some point. But you DO have my Snapchat and Skype, please message me if you need anything at all or to talk even, it isn't good to hold it all in.

Farewell, friend.<33
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 07:58:43 pm »
Aww ok..
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 08:18:00 pm »
Real sorry you have to go through all of this. I really hope everything works out for you.

Gigi

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 08:22:41 pm »
Aww, Bloo. I'm sorry to hear the unfortunate news. Don't worry, things will get better. We would be here when you return!