Author Topic: i am new to feralhearts  (Read 1347 times)

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
i am new to feralhearts
« on: December 09, 2011, 02:34:06 am »
 just started playing ferals middle of  november maybe and well i know theres been recent updates but FH regular keeps telling me to downlaod the patch and FH+ well it won't work on my computer cause it keeps saying scriptiing error something is missing? can anyone help me out.

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: i am new to feralhearts
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 02:44:12 am »
also i would like to know how the heck do i make presets and maps and what is the point of the maps that players make?

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 02:46:41 am »
the new patch doesn't work with FH+ and FH in general is going through some problems right now.
if you want to learn to make presets and maps go to the member made tutorials section of the forum. and the point of the maps that players make is just when you want something new to explore/hang out. groups often have maps that you have to download because they want to RP in a private map they made

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 03:55:58 am »
Hiya, Skyblade!
Welcome to FH!
And pretty much what Alex- said.
But I'm sure it'll be fixed soon enough. ^^

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 10:02:03 pm »
i tried making a map once but none of my maps are saving so essentially i can't get the maps to save to fh regular or fh+ i kind of want to make my own map to rp in but i can't cause it won't save i'm sure it's cause of the problems and i honeslty don't like fh+. also i wan to know if there are any presets that can be downloaded on here to use and how do i use the presets. and i don't like reading tutorials
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:04:31 pm by skyblade »