Author Topic: //Reds Corner//  (Read 163465 times)

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
Re: //Reds Corner//
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2012, 04:37:33 pm »
The blue button, and it works fine for me. It's probably being blocked by a popup blocker or such. May I ask, what browser are you using? Due to the nature of the situation, I'm going to assume you're using IE... If you are, usually that red bar shows after the download completes, so the file might already be lurking in your Downloads folder. Worth a check.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2012, 05:56:51 pm »
The blue button, and it works fine for me. It's probably being blocked by a popup blocker or such. May I ask, what browser are you using? Due to the nature of the situation, I'm going to assume you're using IE... If you are, usually that red bar shows after the download completes, so the file might already be lurking in your Downloads folder. Worth a check.

Ah yes, it's in the dowloads file.
Last question, do I move the file into the copy of the textures file that I made in the media?
If so, what happens in the game? Do all my characters automatically change into that kind of texture?

theorca55

« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2012, 10:57:31 pm »
Reddles. How do I get dem signs in FeralCity to work? I tried re-installing manually.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 27, 2012, 03:12:49 am »
Sometimes it can be just loading the map itselfs that hinders the signs from showing, and you need to restart the game, load the map again a few times.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline CreamWolf

• OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2012, 05:36:06 am »
Last question, do I move the file into the copy of the textures file that I made in the media?
If so, what happens in the game? Do all my characters automatically change into that kind of texture?
The image files (aka, the textures) you simply drag to your textures folder in media. Make sure to back up your current textures in case you need to revert. When you do so, your characters will display as wearing that texture. c:

#BlameRingo

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2012, 07:45:55 pm »
The image files (aka, the textures) you simply drag to your textures folder in media. Make sure to back up your current textures in case you need to revert. When you do so, your characters will display as wearing that texture. c:

When you say "back up", do you mean make a copy of the textures file in the media, so I can still keep everything if I don't like the IT. And if I put the IT in the "copied" version of the textures, do I have to delete everything in the copied version, or will it make no difference?

Offline CreamWolf

• OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2012, 12:57:17 am »
Just make a copy of your textures folder in case you don't like the textures, and place the IT files in the original folder. Aye, the copy is in case you don't like the mod.

#BlameRingo

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2012, 02:03:35 pm »
RIGHT, LAST THING-
So I don't need to delete anything in the original folder for it to work, once I've put the IT in it....

Offline CreamWolf

• OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 31, 2012, 04:57:39 pm »
Aye, you don't need to delete anything. If it asks you to overwrite files though, let it do so.

#BlameRingo

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #159 on: October 31, 2012, 08:11:09 pm »
Aye, you don't need to delete anything. If it asks you to overwrite files though, let it do so.
Thanks a bunch Decessei.
I no longer need to ask you countless questions. :)