Author Topic: Makuu Kiwanja (The Official Lion King Rp)  (Read 64398 times)

12dollars

Re: Makuu Kiwanja (The Official Pride Lands)
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2011, 07:59:27 am »
I remember being in this when IT was up!
So glad its coming back again on FH!

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2011, 03:21:20 pm »
Wow, lots of people interested. xDD

Nala, you and I should talk sometime about this stuff, with Simba too..

/MSN's Simba
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2011, 08:10:50 pm »
Hmm yay, my plot will work.
FH Texture Artist

Offline Ellis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2011, 02:40:39 pm »
The map plan and names look very well thought out. I look forward to the role-play opening for applications. I grow so very tired of the random rps that start up on the public maps with one line poses and text speak. Having a structured plot and system in place will be a welcome change. I will definitely make a note to watch this thread.

Nala91, you seem to be the most outspoken of those who are aware of whats going on. Is there a possible ETA for applications to be open? If It won't be for two or three weeks, then there is little point in checking back daily to find out whats going on. With as much interest that this thread has already begun to filter in, I can imagine you would begin accepting applications prior to the release of the map. Once the map is released the applications will flood in and trying to sort through that plus maintain the storyline would be hectic and tedious.

Also for FC's will there be presets be needed for them? And if so will those be a required download for fellow players. Characters like Zira and Scar would require a preset...though that does bring about one other question. You claim the rp is set during the first and second movies. Will we begin at one point and allow it to play out, like shortly after Simba's presentation? Or will it begin after the fall of Scar, in which case will he be dead or simply left outcast with the rest of the lot?

Thanks for your time.

Ellis

Offline liana0805

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Cuz I'm Mister Brightside <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2011, 04:11:25 pm »
Well last time, it was mostly 'behind the scenes' because we did alot of Rps based not on the movies, but the kind of 'unofficial' canon characters like Kopa and whatnot.

Offline Kharress

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • The sun'll come out tomorrow ? ?
    • View Profile
    • Here, you can browse my crummy art. x]
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2011, 04:15:39 pm »
and Kivu! xD he never was even born! lol
[[These scars we wear remind us; the more we change, the more we're all the same.]]

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2011, 02:35:17 am »
Well, applications wont be open till the map and new forums will be done. I'll be making a preset for Nala and maybe a few more for the main characters, but that depends on time and such. It might take  a month or so before everything is ready.
FH Texture Artist

bookworm2309

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2011, 02:44:35 am »
Okay. Thanks for the info!

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2011, 02:53:53 am »
I remember this RP... man, this was so much fun. I doubt anyone remembers me, as I go by a different name here than I did in IT. ;P I may apply again... I'm still quite an experienced RP'er, but I just don't have the time to RP anymore. D:

Offline PaJayJay

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • "If I get hungry I'll just eat UR FACE."
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2011, 02:54:59 pm »
If I may, I'd like to be kept in mind for when applications are taken, for multiple reasons.
I think I'd like to learn how to RolePlay as a lion, as I've never really known what they realistically do, and I want to learn in a literate and orderly manner.
I think Simba's map workings and such are superb, I don't want to miss out on seeing a work of art if I can get a paw on it. XD
I'm moderately literate, and I have a character; Shina. Shina means 'stem, tree trunk' is Swahili. I made her a cub so if I am excepted, I wouldn't be surrounded by duties I don't know how to do.