Author Topic: Is that okay?  (Read 963 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Is that okay?
« on: May 06, 2017, 03:30:26 pm »
Is it okay to post on a topic in the Forum Games section when that topic hasn't been posted in for 20 days?

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: Is that okay?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 03:39:06 pm »
It is not against the rules which you can read Here

I believe it is there to let you know the Author may no longer be answering or reading the post.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:45:09 pm by Chipz »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Is that okay?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 03:52:15 pm »
To clarify, it is okay to post on a thread that has not been posted in for 20 days if the topic is still relevant (Such as a Game or Forum Discussion where the topic being discussed is still an existing issue/subject in the game/forum today). Concerning the Forum Games, we ask in the Board Guidelines that you do not post duplicates of games that already exist, and encourage you to continue off the already existing game. Therefore, it is perfectly acceptable to revive an old Forum Game that you wish to continue.

Generally, as a rule of thumb, we ask that you do not necro threads that are more than a year old; however an exception to this rule would be as a mentioned above. This rule is generally in place for threads such a Game Help threads, Creation threads, etc. where the original author may no longer be active or the topic is no longer relevant, therefore there is no reason to bump or post in the thread. Hope this helps.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.