Author Topic: How I hear those lyrics now  (Read 1064 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
How I hear those lyrics now
« on: May 11, 2017, 11:09:26 am »
Feel free to move this topic to wherever it belongs, I'm not sure this is the right place for this topic.
After a misheard lyric in the song 'Where R U Now' was brought to my attention, I listened to the song and found that it's easy to mishear the lyrics to that song if you listen close enough.

Here's a version of the lyrics to Justin Beiber - Where R U Now, exept with every misheard lyric possible:

Honeydew ho-honeydew, Honeydew ho-honeydew, Honeydew w-w-w-w-w, Honeydew ho-honeydew, Honeydew ho-honeydew, Honeydew w-w-w-w-w-dew-w-w-w honeydew the most.

I gave you the key when the door was nope-in', just omit it. Sea eye gave you fate turned your dad into hopin', can deny it. Now I'm all alone and my joy's turned 'em open, tell me he, Where I knew now that I knead you? Where are you know, where I knew now that I knead ya? Could've fines you anywhere. When you broke down I didn't lead ya, I will spy your side. So where I knew now that I knead ya?

Where I knew now that I knead ya? -instrumental-

I gave you a tissue when nobody else was payin'. I gave you the shirt I've brought back whatcha sayin', to keep you one. I should you the gain everybody else was playin'. And I was on my knees when my body elf was prayin', oh lord.

-Then there's another chorus.-

-end-

« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 06:33:26 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.