Author Topic: FH deleting exported presets  (Read 683 times)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
FH deleting exported presets
« on: March 09, 2019, 01:19:52 am »
I finished my preset and exported it, then reloaded the game in the opposite rendering system because the screenshots were coming out cropped funky. When I loaded back up, the exported file for my own preset had been deleted.

#1: I do have preset sync, but did not upload this preset.
#2: It's been doing this with other presets I manually downloaded to see my friends because their presets aren't on sync.

Any potential explanations and/or solutions?

AlphaEclipse

Re: FH deleting exported presets
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 01:29:06 am »
The same thing used to happen to me in the past, I just had to keep re-exporting over and over. Also check out the .fhp file and make sure the materials are assigned correctly because they used to glitch out for me and delete themselves if something was wrong (for me anyways).

Maybe change the rendering system back and we can focus on fixing the screenshot issue? Sometimes that can be resolved by matching FH's resolution with your computer's.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: FH deleting exported presets
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 01:30:19 am »
Since you have Preset Sync, you need to move your newly exported presets to feralheart>privatePresets right after exporting. I've had this happen so often. xD
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.