Author Topic: Animating interface, I put in lots of frames now it just shows up white(FIXED)  (Read 569 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
I'm rusty at creating, and new to animating interfaces, so I can't deny that I must have broke something in part of my animated interface.

I'm making an animated interface, but I can't seem to plonk too many frames into the code before the image just goes white, but I didn't gradually add in frames to test the capacity.

I checked all the spelling and the spelling's good. I have a preset material with an animation about as long as that(If not longer) that shows up well. All the textures are in FeralHeart/media/textures. I've raised the timer from 3 to 6 to 20 and it still stayed white.

Since I know the spelling's good, I've shortened the image names a bit to make it less painstaking to read perhaps.
Code: [Select]
material GuiMat/TextArea
{
technique
{
pass
{
lighting off
scene_blend alpha_blend
depth_check off

texture_unit
{
anim_texture textArea1HE.png textArea2HE.png textArea3HE.png textArea1NE.png textArea2NE.png textArea3NE.png textArea1BA.png textArea2BA.png textArea3BA.png textArea1CH.png textArea2CH.png textArea3CH.png textArea1BE.png textArea2BE.png textArea3BE.png textArea1RE.png textArea2RE.png textArea3RE.png textArea1TApng textArea2TA.png textArea3TA.png textArea1LE1.png textArea2LE1.png textArea3LE1.png textArea1LE2.png textArea2LE2.png textArea3LE2.png textArea1LE3.png textArea2LE3.png textArea3LE3.png textArea1LE4.png textArea2LE4.png textArea3LE4.png 0.3
filtering trilinear
}
}
}
}
Oh! I fixed it, naming so many images was a little taxing, I named an image wrong. This can now be locked.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 08:41:11 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.