Author Topic: ephemeral's bio  (Read 1223 times)

Offline ephemeral

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • thenk yu
    • View Profile
ephemeral's bio
« on: June 09, 2017, 07:03:17 pm »
howdy. i want to be on the forums more often, so i decided a bio's the way to go in terms of people getting to know me. if you ever wanna talk, please message me, i'd love that.

basic stuff

● my name is Kibo.
● i'm 16 years old.
● i love dogs & cats!
● occasionally, i draw.
● i'm a night owl. it's quieter.

preferences

✓ psychology
✓ art/drawing
✓ the quiet
✓ roller coasters
✓ some politics
✓ overwatch!
✓ writing
✓ fruits and sweets
✓ memes
✓ ballet, figure skating, volleyball
✓ tyler the creator
✓ japanese culture. not anime. the actual culture.

✗ liars, fakers, etc.
✗ some forms of feminism
✗ being asked dumb questions
✗ not being trusted
✗ country music
✗ my accent (it's southern)
✗ 'xD rawr'

history on this game

i joined feralheart a long time ago. it might have been 2012...? sometime early. i was really young, i remember, and it was back when i first discovered it. it wasn't hard for me to get to registration (i'm actually pretty lucky), so i made an account fairly soon after i discovered the site. i played feralheart all the time. i joined groups, i made friends. the majority of my time was actually spent in the popular group TEC, until i grew really inactive. for almost a year i completely forgot about feralheart, to the point where i also forgot my account. fast forward around 2016-2017 i rejoined the community, made a new account. i missed a lot of really important events, such as that big hacking fiasco and even the day the new update was released. i also missed all sorts of item and marking pack updates, as well as the rise and fall of different groups. i came back with zero friends and connections. i guess that explains why i'm here on the forum? in an 'attempt' to get back to where i was before and belong.

fun facts and other stuff
● i do a lot of bbcoding! especially on chickensmoothie. that's a link. you should click it.
● i play overwatch on the xbox one. you should totally add me... kirishiba.
● sometimes, i have a southern accent. it's more prominent depending on context.
● my mother is russian-jewish.
● sometimes, i go to canada. i like canada more than the usa.
● admittedly i am addicted to social media smh
● i'm really, really small. i'm almost 5 foot and 100 pounds. it's pretty noticeable.
● i have hypermobility or whatever that's called. i can bend my knees, elbows, and fingers the other way.
● at night, i legitimately can't sleep without music. i've been doing it since i was a baby.
● oddly enough, i have no stage fright but i get shy in social situations? i can do public speaking easily.
● i get nervous very easily sometimes. specifically when i'm alone or making decisions.

find me on...
diego
● genji
tatsuya
● hanzo
● bambi

* ones in italics are more common.

that's all, thank you! i appreciate it. have a good day
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 07:07:53 pm by ephemeral »

in-game: ephemeral

Offline Drunken-Royalty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • DA - DrunkenRoyalty
    • DrunkenRoyalty
    • xX SashaLea Xx
    • View Profile
Re: ephemeral's bio
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 09:13:27 pm »
Oooh, you seem pretty rad! Hope we can meet on FH some time and chat more!
Loyalty is key. Don't talk behind other's back. Don't pick and choose people for your own benefit of work. Don't stir trouble and never, ever, lie.